• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I don't understand

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
So, I sent in a payment to Amazon and I have emailed the seller five times about my desk. It says the delivery is still pending, but when I go to my Green Dot (the method that I used to pay for the desk) with, the money hasn't returned back to my account. It says I have negative balance, yet due to the monthly charge; I have another balance, which I don't have access to.

I have requested cancellation, but the seller on Amazon never got back to me. Sure, he has a busy life, but he should have gotten back to me by now. It's been like close to three weeks.

What should I do? I didn't think I would get into this situation and I am an idiot for going through this. Has anybody else had problems similar with Green Dot and Amazon?

VenTer

Awards
So, I sent in a payment to Amazon and I have emailed the seller five times about my desk. It says the delivery is still pending, but when I go to my Green Dot (the method that I used to pay for the desk) with, the money hasn't returned back to my account. It says I have negative balance, yet due to the monthly charge; I have another balance, which I don't have access to.

I have requested cancellation, but the seller on Amazon never got back to me. Sure, he has a busy life, but he should have gotten back to me by now. It's been like close to three weeks.

What should I do? I didn't think I would get into this situation and I am an idiot for going through this. Has anybody else had problems similar with Green Dot and Amazon?
Well in ebay I wanted to purchase a Battle b daman, I clicked their buy but when I check paypal the credit card i register there was expired. I really didn't purchase the item yet or pid just clicked buy because you have to fully pay it with paypal. I tried to contact the seller to cancel my order but the seller never responded to amy of my messages. Only the ebay staff was responding to me that I should pay it right way for it to be shipped. But in the end I was able to contact them through email. And they got my message. The seller never have responded to mine as well. I really hope you will find a way to resolve this problem anyway my order was cancelled due to being unpaid. Ebay staff confirmed about it. So the question is was your item delivered?

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Well in ebay I wanted to purchase a Battle b daman, I clicked their buy but when I check paypal the credit card i register there was expired. I really didn't purchase the item yet or pid just clicked buy because you have to fully pay it with paypal. I tried to contact the seller to cancel my order but the seller never responded to amy of my messages. Only the ebay staff was responding to me that I should pay it right way for it to be shipped. But in the end I was able to contact them through email. And they got my message. The seller never have responded to mine as well. I really hope you will find a way to resolve this problem anyway my order was cancelled due to being unpaid. Ebay staff confirmed about it. So the question is was your item delivered?

It says delivery pending. I got that message that 'the seller hasn't confirmed delivery' about a couple days I made the purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back