• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Dont understand Who are Ven Aqua And Terra?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LilBoom

who are ven aqua and terra i dont understand the purpose of them are they enemies with sora? are they friends with sora? why the hell do they have keyblades? can someone please explain birth by sleep and how it intertwines with the kingdom hearts story?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Their game is a prequel to KH1. 10 years before exactly.

They are Keyblade apprentices, and are told to find Master Xehanort and the Dark Soldier. Aqua hasn't been shown at all, Ven looks like Roxas, and Terra apparently didn't choose Sora to be the Keyblade wielder.

Watch the BBS trailer on youtube.

LilBoom

Their game is a prequel to KH1. 10 years before exactly.

They are Keyblade apprentices, and are told to find Master Xehanort and the Dark Soldier. Aqua hasn't been shown at all, Ven looks like Roxas, and Terra apparently didn't choose Sora to be the Keyblade wielder.

Watch the BBS trailer on youtube.

could you go into a bit more detail please thats kinda iffy

Nintandy

Bronze Member
That's just about all we know, it's a bit of a contradiction. They're pretty much introduced [at least thoroughly] in Birth By Sleep and probably explained there also. Not much else I can say really, just look around. What PostMentalFerocity said seems to have summed up the key points that we know so far.

-- Andy

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
could you go into a bit more detail please thats kinda iffy

If you want it deeper, Terra probably becomes the Xehanort we know when he's posessed by MX, and Ven's heart likely goes on inside Sora or something. That's pretty much all we know, asides the fact that they're all great friends and have connections to Riku, Sora, and Kairi.

Terra is the latin word for "earth". Riku is the on'yomi pronouciation of the kanji for "land".

Aqua is the latin word for "water". Kairi is derived from the on'yomi pronounciation of the kanji for "sea/ocean". I'm sure the resemblance between the two is quite visible too.

Ven is derived from "Ventus", the latin word for "wind". Sorai is derived from the on'yomi pronounciation of the kanji for "sky". Ven looks like exactly like Roxas, who is Sora's nobody.

LilBoom

why would terra,aqua or ven have to choose riku or sora what do you mean by choosing?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
why would terra,aqua or ven have to choose riku or sora what do you mean by choosing?

Uh...passing on the KK. Terra, in particular. One of his lines from the battle in KH2FM strongly hints at it.

LilBoom

Uh...passing on the KK. Terra, in particular. One of his lines from the battle in KH2FM strongly hints at it.

a battle in kh2fm was he fighting sora and whats the video called on youtube?? and if so why wud sora be fighting terra there both keyblade masters and kk stands for kingdom key right?

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
KK does stand for Kingdom key.

We don't have a confirmed reason on why they fought but they did.
Look for Sora and Terra fight on youtube.

B

babygirl25

who are ven aqua and terra i dont understand the purpose of them are they enemies with sora? are they friends with sora? why the hell do they have keyblades? can someone please explain birth by sleep and how it intertwines with the kingdom hearts story?
3 words dude. GO 2 YOUTUBE! look up bbs and you'll find all kinds of theories and all dat other s***. terra aqua and ven aren't enemies wit sora.:thumbup:

LilBoom

Oh. My. God. Complete lack of common sense here. Ok, seriously, I want to know what is in these minds: Why did you post this thread when you could have easily looked it up on the internet?! And when you didn't find the answer, you would have, of course, like any human being, assumed that no one else had it either! I so knew you'd ask to go into more detail! What, do you think game has been freakin' released yet?! That's all that's known, therefore, easy to find.

And, apparently, you don't seem to have any sense of the current KH universe, either. Terra hates Xehanort, and since Sora had the KK when he chose it for someone else, he thought he was Xehanort, because Xehanort took all the keyblades at the end of BBS (most likely with all the hearts of light).

you are a jerk beyond all recognition i despise you... why you may ask? your vile and rude an pathetic. i asked a simple question yet you responded with malice. If you dont like somthing about this thread then leave.

by the way does terra have a reason to hate xehanort wasn't xehanort the master?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
you are a jerk beyond all recognition i despise you... why you may ask? your vile and rude an pathetic. i asked a simple question yet you responded with malice. If you dont like somthing about this thread then leave.

Well, he does kinda have a point...it's not like that kind of info is very hard to find....

by the way does terra have a reason to hate xehanort wasn't xehanort the master?

MX isn't Terra's master...at least not at the start of BBS. And as you can see in the concept video for BBS, MX is cruel and evil. He crushed Ven's skull, froze him, and threw him of a cliff right in front of Terra. That alone is reason enough for Terra to hate him.

PathtoTwilight

The Gathering Place on the road to Twilight
Hey man, V.A.T(Ven, Aqua, and Terra) are not Sora's enemies. Terra(we assume this Terra) attacked Sora because he thought Sora was Xehanort. Why he thought Sora was Xehanort, we don't know. Why he hates Xehanort, we don't know. Aqua and Ven are Terra's teammates/partners/friends. They are sent on a mission to find MX(Master Xehanort, and not the Xehanort we know from KH2). Oh and by the
way AndyCloseEyes, stop trying to prove your theories as facts to people that you know will fall for it.

P.S.Xehanort wasn't their master. We haven't seen their master yet.

Last edited:

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Oh and by the way AndyCloseEyes, stop trying to prove your theories as facts to people that you know will fall for it.

Huh? Are you talking about a different thread? Here I just exclaimed that, well, the info was a bit too obvious and I guess I flew off the handle a little bit....

Hanzo

Well Terra Aqua and Ven we don't know who they really are. I wonder if some twist might occur. Like DS and MX are good and VAT is evil, I doubt it though. Yet they are a mystery to us now including Mickey who mostly shows a bigger part than Aqua. I do know that they all have a connection as to the abilities they have to the current heroes. Terra is going to darkness but stopped halfway going to light or vice versa, Twilight, may be Dawn or Dust. Ven just a look-alike to me for now but seem to be important as he may seem like Sora. Aqua a female a mystery till the game/end maybe like Kairi was a mystery till the end.

LilBoom

Well, he does kinda have a point...it's not like that kind of info is very hard to find....

MX isn't Terra's master...at least not at the start of BBS. And as you can see in the concept video for BBS, MX is cruel and evil. He crushed Ven's skull, froze him, and threw him of a cliff right in front of Terra. That alone is reason enough for Terra to hate him.

and have you hear about those play as riku cheatcodes for kingdom hearts 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back