• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I don't understand this picture!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I hope you guys realise there are some 'Mindfucks' just designed to get you to waste your time looking for something that's not there.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Apparently, no one is disturbed by the fact that a twelve-year old girl is posing semi-erotically for Internet pictures....
Not quite "lose your sleep" material, but it definitely makes me lose even more faith in today's youth and media.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I've totally got this. She's on all fours! So how'd she get the picture to take?! Ha.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Actually I change my answer. This is simple, it says you'll lose sleep or whatever, implying that there's nothing wrong with the picture, therefore, you keep looking and will never sleep because you'll always be trying to find something.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
EDIT: how do i put pictures here w/o uploading ?

i put the link in bu it doesn't work.

mindfuck11.jpg

mindfiretruck11.jpg

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
sorry.. i can't put it here as an image.. it justshows a broken link.. but its the one w/ the chicks in a bathtup from the "know your memes" link someone posted earlier !

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
sorry.. i can't put it here as an image.. it justshows a broken link.. but its the one w/ the chicks in a bathtup from the "know your memes" link someone posted earlier !

Oh, the one with the face in the window? I thought you were talking about the one with the red circle that they were talking about in the comments. I have yet to look at the red circle one since I think it's a screamer xp

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Oh, the one with the face in the window? I thought you were talking about the one with the red circle that they were talking about in the comments. I have yet to look at the red circle one since I think it's a screamer xp
i think .. its one w/ the naked chick in a bathtup together.. and then there's a black guys face smiling in the window

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
i think .. its one w/ the naked chick in a bathtup together.. and then there's a black guys face smiling in the window

Yeah, that's it. I was looking at a few of them on the website but since that one comment said that one of them was a screamer, I haven't looked at them all D:

tangerine

Awards
When You See it... | Know Your Meme

If you look at the tree one, what's wrong with it? I've been looking at it and I don't get it :/
I don't get the one with the boy and the mom either.
The tree acts like a frame for an image in the empty space. On the right side there's a foot and a leg, so let that be your starting point. Moving to the left from there, you can see that the whole thing is in the shape of a baby in the womb. The tip of the tree on the left is the crown of the head.

tangerine

Awards
There is something in the first picture. It's pretty hard to see without blowing the picture up.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

It's still a little hard to see, so I blew it up even more and tried to enhance the quality.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
There is something in the first picture. It's pretty hard to see without blowing the picture up.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

It's still a little hard to see, so I blew it up even more and tried to enhance the quality.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

scared-kids-1.jpg

scared_4_life.jpg

kid_coaster_scared.jpg

Also, here is a mindfuck that is an actual mindfuck![Window]
mindfuck11.jpg

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Can't say i'm sure about the picture myself on whether that girl is twelve (how do you guys even know that?). I do know it's one of those pictures that no matter where you turn that chick is staring at you. peace :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back