• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I don't understand Teams

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

TepidShark

Awards
So what is the gameplay reason behind playing as other teams besides Team Classic? By the time you unlock the first new team, you have gone through a bunch of World Tour with Classic so they are already leveled a lot (mine is at 25), whereas the new teams start back at level 1. Shouldn't I just continue with Classic instead of spending the time to level the other teams up to where classic is? Is there some benefit to other teams that Classic doesn't have?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So what is the gameplay reason behind playing as other teams besides Team Classic? By the time you unlock the first new team, you have gone through a bunch of World Tour with Classic so they are already leveled a lot (mine is at 25), whereas the new teams start back at level 1. Shouldn't I just continue with Classic instead of spending the time to level the other teams up to where classic is? Is there some benefit to other teams that Classic doesn't have?

I personally continued with Classic so I could get the trophy for maxing them out. I think it is mostly just personal preference on who you want to look at when you play.

There might be some attack and HP differences between them where you can withstand attacks more if you use that team but it would require leveling them up first but I imagine it is superficial.

Cumguardian69

Awards
The only meaningful stat is HP from levels otherwise you do the same damage to foes (damage is track/difficulty based). So, it's visual preference. I play with Team BBS more often because I like Aqua and want her to suplex me and give me brain damage

Back