• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i dont think this question is answerd

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

sora on ssbb

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

trinitysora

is sora ever gonna be on super smash bros brawl becuase i searched th web and found no official information of sora on nintendo wii:closedeyes:

Lunar Knight

American Person
There's always a possibility Sora would be on SSBB, but Nintendo would have to cough up a lot of money just use a Square-Enix/Disney character. Still, Square and Nintendo had a past partnership when making CoM, so you never know.

Legato2471

I would like it if he was but if he was like Marth or Roy from SSBM on the Gamecube I would be upset because of how overpowered they were.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
well it was never confirmed..he was just on a list of characters that might be used...its possible I mean SSBB has Snake in it now so anything is possible but there has been no confirmation of Sora being in it..

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Sora has about much of a chance of being in SSB:B as Master Chief and Gordon Freeman does.

Snake was Nintendo though, so I'm guessing thats why he in it.. Plus I don't want a game ruined witht that spike hair kid

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
^^Thats right Snake was from Nintendo, I forgot...but anyways

I could careless but for the sake of answering this question/thread it still has been not be confirmed..I know when this was asked before Haku put up a list of Character that might be in SSBB but wasnt confirmed and since the game is still off I dont think we'll be hearing anything new as of yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back