• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Don't See It

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rika17

When i play KH2 i don't see sora in roxas, i just don't see the resemblence
roxas.jpg
[/IMG]
sora.jpg
[/IMG]

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Well face it. They're both part of each other and resemble each other in many ways. That Sora screen shot you've got is from an FMV. Compare the two in-game and they'll look more like each other. I've always thought they looked alike.

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
I believe Nomura said something like he wanted to make Roxas look kinda like Sora, but with 'narrower eyes'. And if you're talking about clothes too, I think Nomura also said that he wanted their clothes to be opposite of each other or something.

SoKaRi

Xehanort too dont looks same as Xemnas....there is some differences too. Shape of face, hair color and face color. Same for Naminé and Kairi. btw. Xemnas is saying in Opening : He looks A LOT like you...so..Roxas really looks alot like sora, but not same.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
they're not supposed to look exactly like each other, just resemble each other a bit

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Yeah well still kinda weird,they should look a little more like each other.

Ultima Star

Can I still wait for you?
Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
The only things I see different are:
1-eye's colour
2-hair colour

Nothing more than that! cos their faces kinda look alike, but obviously not the same and their voices sound somewhat similar...like in the opening..who do you think said that? Sora or Roxas?
Well, anyway they're similar but not the same

sorabomb

Ya never thought they looked alike either. And I think when Xemnas said "he looks just like you" I think he's talking about Ventus because either Xemnas is blind or really stupid

i totally see a resemblence. they both have spikey hair, just in different styles. They run the same if you look closely in KH2, same eye color, and their faces are similar.

the only thing thats different in the beginning is that Roxas is more quiet, then gets impatient and outgoing. Sora's always outgoing. lol

idlecreator

same nose, same eye color same lips,. it's just roxas is smiling, of course they look alike, it's just the hair color that throws u off

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
yeah they look alike. as deeman said in an fmv shot they look j=kinda different but they look the same in game.
(but then again everyone looks the same ingame, just differnt hair and eyes)

Kurxi

I think they look different because of Kairi's heart and all that, Roxas was created with the combination of Sora's and Kairi's hearts so Roxas does have to have a little resemblance to Kairi right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back