• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I don't remember if this was explained but.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinnyGod

Awards
While I was replaying KH2 I noticed something while playing as Roxas.
Right before the Twilight Thorn appears, when Roxas turns around, you can see somebody in a Organization Coat for a few seconds. Does anyone know who it is?
mysteryguy.png

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II Walkthrough - Part 7
Sorry if this has already been asked before, just wanted to know.

State

Awards
This point has been brought-up before numerous times and was discussed. Some say it's Roxas when he was in the Organization, since the person is using the cloak, others say that's Xion, since she's inside of him and others say that's Roxas' "Darkside". Much to how Sora's shadow was his Darkside, Roxas' former self could be his Darkside.

State

Awards
I thought it was either him or Xion(Which doesn't make that much sense)
Thanks, you can close this now.

they're absically the same, since she's inside of him now and she was made out of samples of Sora's memories (Roxas' true self).

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
It's the scene right before you fight The Twilight Thorn.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Uh..the scene after the Twilight Thorn battle was Twilight Thorn falling ontop of Roxas, then Roxas reaching out of the darkness and then Namine grabs his hand. Unless that scene is from Final Mix then the video link should be changed.

Marly

Awards
You're right, initially I had after, but then I realized and changed it to before. The video still shows the mysterious figure, nonetheless.

A

Artorius Rex

I imagined it to be Roxas or most likely Xion which doesn't make much a difference anyways

Marly

Awards
No, it's in the original as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back