• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► "i don't love you, but i'm trying to"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I guess you arrange something a visit with your daughter with your so called wife. I don't know what else to say. :(

big don mega

today i found out what i have to do, move on with my life. she jokes to much, i'm to jelous with some anger issues, we just can't get along. today though, she threw salt on the wound that is my life by telling me that she might be moving to a different state. so now i need to get visitation rights before winter

slinky

One Step at A Time
well first of may i say your predicament is very sad and how you let yourself fall in to this mess is beyond me but anyways talk to her about all this. with all your problems it sounds like the kh forums is the last place you should be right now i would stay out of here till you straighten your life up dude, open your eyes your in some deep crap i sugest you get off here and start digging your self out. i wish you luck cuz in the condition it sounds like your life is in right now your gonna need it.

big don mega

well first of may i say your predicament is very sad and how you let yourself fall in to this mess is beyond me but anyways talk to her about all this. with all your problems it sounds like the kh forums is the last place you should be right now i would stay out of here till you straighten your life up dude, open your eyes your in some deep crap i sugest you get off here and start digging your self out. i wish you luck cuz in the condition it sounds like your life is in right now your gonna need it.

me and her can't talk to eachother, we usually yell at eachother when we try that

slinky

One Step at A Time
you have to try your know as well as anyone else here thats it's not gonna get resolved untill you sit down and talk to her. If you dont do that nothing is gonna change and your gonna end up with no rights and a child who lives in a different state who wont know you what kind of life is that for any of you[the girl,you,and this child you chose to bring in to the world]. If you dont try your gonna loose both of them.

big don mega

losing my daughters mother just doesn't matter to me. i have to get to court though soon to get the visitation rights thing settled, that way even if she does leave the state, then she can't keep the baby away from me

slinky

One Step at A Time
well thats where the you shouldnt be here in kh forums right now part i mentioned comes in , you should b working that stuff out but obviously you dont care bout the mother as you have stated so theres no sense in continuing this thread cuz if your not gonna talk to her your never gonna know and no one on these forums even the girl's here know exactly to the dot what that girl is thinking, your wasting your time here where in the real world the time is ticking away for you to get a court date i advise you to use your time more wisely otherwise your not going to get any right's.

Last edited:

Dreanur

Wow, tell me this isn't true. No offence offcourse, but wow. 16 years old, a daughter and relationship issues.

Anyway,

I hope you get through them, it's your decision anyway. And not being able to see your daughter must be a pain! Good luck :eek:hmy:

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
woooow......... you're too young to be dealing with this.... at least you're not a runaway dad. I heard a story about a teen father who abandoned his kid because his parents said they'd give him a white truck. As I heard that story, I thought, WTF? That's more important than your baby?! but anyway. Get visitation soon. And at least try talking to her one more time. Tell her it's for the baby.She may be a manipulative bitch, but I'm sure she still loves her child. It's nearly immposible for a mother not to.

mesmerized

this is more directed for females, but any feedback would be appreciated

i was with my babys mother for the past few days, and we were back together, i guess, and today before i left she said something that really confused me. she said the title of this thread. i'm really wondering what it means. can anyone please help me?

i understand that it could mean that it could be her polite way of saying that she doesn't love me, without hurting me, but after that she said that she's not sure that she ever loved me, so i know she just wasn't trying not to hurt me. i also know that it could be that im an egotistic a**hole and she just likes to keep my ego at a point where i don't start being an a**, and what she usually says to keep my ego down, she just blurted out that she was lying about it so this might just be here way of keeping my ego to the point where i hate myself. another thing i see possible is that she might just be testing me to see if i would "jump through hoops" for her love. they all sound like something she would do(sorta makes me think why i love her) so can anybody else think of what it could mean

I can't really tell you what she meant by that. Everyone has a different reason for their actions.

If it were me, that quote would mean that even though its hard right now, we have a child and I am willing to do anything it takes to make this work.

Love is not something that you can "try" to do. Its something that's just "there" and you can't really control it. If she loves you, she loves you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back