• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I don't know what to do

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
I really have no clue what to do.

Here's the problem. I go to College and we get like a Debit/Credit Card and I worked all summer to fill it up. After some spending, I ended up with 500-600 bucks. After a night in the city, I had 500.

Here's when the problem started. I checked my balance one day and it read $134. I hadn't touched it since the night the city. So we're talkin Early October to late October-early November. So, I thought to myself, no way I spent all this money. So I call the card people to see if they made a mistake, so I explained that I didn't spend this money. So, they told me report the crad lost so that I'd get a new one and the old card would be deactivated. So I did.

Then it happened. Me and my roommate had a talk. We're mad close and good friends. He told me he spent the money. I guess it happened while I was asleep, wasn't in the room, or something. But he spent it. I was cool with my friend, but pissed because he spent money I worked so hard for.

So, when my Mom asked to see my balance and saw, I told her I lost my original card and had to order a new one and told her someone spent my money.

I almost have nothing. What should I do?

A

Azrael

Beat the fucking shit out of him. Kill him and then bury the body and blame a black for it.

Just hide your card in a better place.

αsiя

space coke
Knock your friend out
He might be your friend but it doesn't mean he doesn't deserve a smacking once in a while
But the mature way is to tell him he owes you
you think of something that you'll do to him if he doesnt pay you back

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Well, seeing as how he did, in fact, steal the money (he's just a surprisingly honest thief); you should get it back from him. Since he actually told you about it, I'd be willing to wager that he'd be willing to pay you back when he could (I'm sure you could work something out). If not, well, you can always take him to court. Who know? Maybe you can get it on People's Court or Judge Judy and get even more money out of the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back