• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i dont know if everyone knows this already

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
but basically sora was not asleep for a year, here is why:

during 358/2 days for Roxas' first 20 days or so the castle oblivion team hasnt gone out, but once they do they are reported as dead later on. so all in all sora could not have been asleep for a year because they castle oblivion team hasnt even gone to Castle Oblivion yet and neither has sora. so uh yeah thats it, just thought i should share. correct me if i'm wrong.

Caxm

The dates are kinda messed up in days but I am sure that someone will make a timeline to prove the dates correct

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
but basically sora was not asleep for a year, here is why:

during 358/2 days for Roxas' first 20 days or so the castle oblivion team hasnt gone out, but once they do they are reported as dead later on. so all in all sora could not have been asleep for a year because they castle oblivion team hasnt even gone to Castle Oblivion yet and neither has sora. so uh yeah thats it, just thought i should share. correct me if i'm wrong.
No one ever said Sora was asleep for a year. Even in KH2, Nami says he had been asleep for "about" a year. It's never said KH2 takes place exactly a year after CoM at all.

State

Awards
there was a timeline between com and days in this site, can't find it :x

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Sora didn't sleep for a whole year. Nomura wasn't totally certain of the dates during KH1, CoM, and even early KH2, but he more or less made it concrete in Days. For the most part, it can be said the most recent game is the most truthful or has the most authority over a certain subject.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I thought the mod's told everyone here not post that ninja thing

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Timeline

- Sora is born the day Ven's Darkness is extracted to create Vanitas [Flashback in BBS]

*Advance 4 Years*

- The Events of Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep happen

*Advance 10 Years*

- Events of Kingdom Hearts begin

- Events of Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days begin - Sora stabs himself

- Events of Kingdom Hearts end

- Events of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories happen

- Events of Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days end

- Events of Kingdom Hearts 2 happen

- Events of Kingdom Hearts: Coded happen

Caxm

It could be a fill in of what happend to riku, or a continuation

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
i know in the game it never mentioned a year, but i hear people talking about a year and the fact that roxas is alive for a year is suggestive to a straight up year of sleep. and it is in the spoiler section because i wasnt too sure whether it contained a spoiler or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back