• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i dont know if everyone knows this already

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caxm

What is a nintendo 3DS is that the new DS that came out?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
What is a nintendo 3DS is that the new DS that came out?

The Nintendo 3DS is a new portable console made by Nintendo. It has all the features of the DS except that it's graphics have improved by a dozen, and the top screen can apparently be viewed in 3D without the need of glasses.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Timeline

- Sora is born the day Ven's Darkness is extracted to create Vanitas [Flashback in BBS]

*Advance 4 Years*

- The Events of Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep happen

*Advance 10 Years*

- Events of Kingdom Hearts begin

- Events of Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days begin - Sora stabs himself

- Events of Kingdom Hearts end

- Events of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories happen

- Events of Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days end

- Events of Kingdom Hearts 2 happen

- Events of Kingdom Hearts: Coded happen
Technically Coded happens between KH2's two endings, and not really after it.

i know in the game it never mentioned a year, but i hear people talking about a year and the fact that roxas is alive for a year is suggestive to a straight up year of sleep. and it is in the spoiler section because i wasnt too sure whether it contained a spoiler or not.
Well, now it is clear that isn't the case.

Caxm

Oh the one that does internet, photos, photo paint, new mgames, batter graphics and all that. I didn't know it was called that. Thanks Sky

ActingDude17

I think you're thinking of the DSi, which is already out. The 3DS is yet to be released.

Caxm

Thwy are making another already??? I lost respect for games :(

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Thwy are making another already??? I lost respect for games :(

Here's the thing. The DSi is a new model of the DS, but the 3DS is an entirely new system altogether.

Caxm

What??? that is.................lost respect again. I can't afford all this. :(

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Though, if you already have a DS (the original, lite, etc.), it's not like you need a newer model unless it's broken beyond repair. But anyways, the 3DS is backwards compatible, so you'll be able to play regular NDS games on it.

Caxm

Thank good.... to bad I have to use my sis's pink DS lite :(.... oh well at least it's adoribale

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
What??? that is.................lost respect again. I can't afford all this. :(
Have you even played some of the games that have come out for the DS? It's quite impressive, and there are plenty of quality titles that many people ignore under the misconception that the Nintendo DS is purely a children's console and has no room for any games beyond that quality. Stop this stupid 'losing respect' thing for a console you clearly know barely anything about.

Pushing the system up to the 3DS stage will just mean we can get even better games, and people no longer have to worry about the limitations of the hardware or software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back