• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I don't care what people say

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KairiSakura03

I agree. It was pretty amazing and I liked the Dream Eater/Nightmare concept. I kind of would like to see a pet system again in a future KH game if they decide to go that route again. The controls were a bit iffy on a 3DS though, but the story made up for it and I loved Riku's character development in this installment, etc.
DDD was one of my favorite KH games in the series.

KairiSakura03

i think birth by sleep deserves to be number 1 its great game the story good the battle style command deck was fabulous and we get to use 3 characters instead of 1

I pretty much agree with you. I just liked the whole 'origins' plot and how Sora, Kairi, and Riku are able to wield a Keyblade. It also goes delves deeper into what a heart is; and I loved to be able to choose between 3 characters. The controls were also very nice and I liked the battle mechanics. What I really loves about BbS was the story though and how we were mentioned to the main bad guy; the game just set it up so well and it tells how the story will expand across multiple games and how they are all leading up to the real final battle.
Just so many feels with BbS. ;u;
I don't think Dream Drop Distance was that strong though; I felt like it was great but missing something...I like how it was setting up for a new master amongst the other Keyblade Wielders, but I wish we could have seen more of Kairi and her abilities. Though, I liked how it will lead into KH3, but it was a bit of a short game and I felt like the stories of the worlds could be a bit stronger/longer. But all in all, they are both great games and set up questions and answers we have for the next games. :)

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin
I pretty much agree with you. I just liked the whole 'origins' plot and how Sora, Kairi, and Riku are able to wield a Keyblade. It also goes delves deeper into what a heart is; and I loved to be able to choose between 3 characters. The controls were also very nice and I liked the battle mechanics. What I really loves about BbS was the story though and how we were mentioned to the main bad guy; the game just set it up so well and it tells how the story will expand across multiple games and how they are all leading up to the real final battle.
Just so many feels with BbS. ;u;
I don't think Dream Drop Distance was that strong though; I felt like it was great but missing something...I like how it was setting up for a new master amongst the other Keyblade Wielders, but I wish we could have seen more of Kairi and her abilities. Though, I liked how it will lead into KH3, but it was a bit of a short game and I felt like the stories of the worlds could be a bit stronger/longer. But all in all, they are both great games and set up questions and answers we have for the next games. :)
true like what you said :) bbs have so much feels and their ending was sad but bbs gave me hope don't you think so it was beautiful the music the the worlds everything was beautiful in bbs and in DDD sad we didnt get more info about kairi but at least we know she has big role in KH3

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Aside from the usual problems the series has had (empty worlds for example) and the ridiculous inclusion of time travel, I thought the game was pretty solid. Great character development for both Sora and Riku and my favorite disney film (fantasia) actually turned out to be hands down the best disney world in the series. Though that is subjective, lol

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin
Aside from the usual problems the series has had (empty worlds for example) and the ridiculous inclusion of time travel, I thought the game was pretty solid. Great character development for both Sora and Riku and my favorite disney film (fantasia) actually turned out to be hands down the best disney world in the series. Though that is subjective, lol
lol i agree but travel time wasn't that bad it make YX badess in battle but DDD needed more world's

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I thought DDD was great. Great gameplay with an okay story. I do love it, but I feel the whole time travel thing was unnecessary, but it was explained well and restricted to the point that it can't screw things up so I have no problem with it.

Sdog

Awards
Only complaints I had with DDD, aside from the KH norm, was the Dream eater bosses were sometimes way too big and the drop function. And coincidentally the drop function hit me the most during boss battles...

Other than those game is great! Soundtrack is great, which I may even be listening to right now, gameplay was fun, and the story was essential and invigorating to the plot.

And O yea.... time travel... meh...

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Honestly, loved this game so much. Of course, the story/characters in Notre Dame and The Grid are kind of a letdown, but I love the others and the world layouts themselves are amazing and so much fun. The Fantasia locales, inside the Notre Dame cathedral, under the ocean in Pinocchio's world, the new sections of Traverse Town, and the huge skyscrapers in TWtNW. As far as the original story, while I don't like the time traveling storyline, I do think the scenes themselves were very well-done. Xehanort here was much more interesting than he was in BbS (or in the other games, in his various emanations).

I don't mind the Dream Eaters either, although I often see others complain about them. They're not as good as real party members, but I like that Sora/Riku have some form of companions throughout the game.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
It has the same huge problem that BBS has for me. The bosses aren't interesting. Osaka's version of difficult is 'boss with a shit-ton of HP that can stunlock you'. KH1 and KH2's secret bosses were challenging tests of reflex, and knowing when to do what, how many hits you should give, etc etc. BBS and DDD are just like 'what should I equip to kill this boss with before it kills me'?

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I don't care that he's 'stronger', (which I don't think is true) the challenge isn't in his pattern, it's about widdling away at HP bars while avoiding stun moves and combos.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
i think the best bbs style and bbs harder than kh1 and 2 KH2 easy if you see it hard means hard for you not all people see it hard tho its hard in critical mode

I can't speak for 3D specifically because I haven't gotten a chance to play it, but the issue isn't so much which game is "harder" than which requires more strategy. It's an issue the series has been having since Days, but the games aren't so much "hard" because of great enemy AI but rather because enemies are sponges with simple dodge patterns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back