• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I don't believe this

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReturnableMemory

I have this big problem. Okay My birthday is less than two months away and I was thinking of not celebrating it this year, I was gonna tell my parents today but when I woke up my mom said she brought tickets to see Spamalot and needs me to invite three friends. Here is where the problem kicks in; I don't have alot of friends at the moment and I don't want to see Spamalot anymore (after the original actors left, I lost interest in it) I can't say I don't want it anymore because they already bought the tickets and I'll feel bad if i say i didn't want it. can anybody give me advice on what to do:unsure:

ReturnableMemory

Watermelons... <3 said:
Tell your mom to sell the damn tickets.

Seriously, people these days...

I know but they went through hell just to get those tickets and I'll feel bad if i say I don't want them

Mysteria

ReturnableMemory said:
I know but they went through hell just to get those tickets and I'll feel bad if i say I don't want them
Tell your mom, to give them to the orphans or homeless because you feel bad for them, and that you don't want a b-day or you want a small one if she says no to that the only option I can give you is too tell her to F offf for your b-day

ReturnableMemory

Mysteria said:
Tell your mom, to give them to the orphans or homeless because you feel bad for them, and that you don't want a b-day or you want a small one if she says no to that the only option I can give you is too tell her to F offf for your b-day

lol that was funny... idk I can't really talk to my mom cause she just that mom that doesn't care about what we think, I'll probably just talk to my dad tonight about it

Thanks guys

Last edited:

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Ya know, you could just accept the tickets. Just take a few close friends and go. Your parents obviously went through a lot, and well, they obviously didn't know you don't watch Spamalot (whatevet it is) and still thought you watched it or whatever so would be happy to see it. Specially live. O-o I mean, what's the worse that could happen? I've been to see various artists in concert that I've never heard of nor liked. I just went cause I had tickets. And from what it looks like, it's a broadway, Spamalot, that is. Broadway tickets from anywhere are bound to be hard and expensive to get a hand on.

Sure, your parents may understand that you don't want to go, but can you blame them for giving you tickets? They went and tried to get you something they thought you would totally like. You could at least humour them.

And Watermelons, that would pry be the worst idea. "Oh, I don't like it, just sell them." <-<

black acid

Heros need Villains
Ya know, you could just accept the tickets. Just take a few close friends and go. Your parents obviously went through a lot, and well, they obviously didn't know you don't watch Spamalot (whatevet it is) and still thought you watched it or whatever so would be happy to see it. Specially live. O-o I mean, what's the worse that could happen? I've been to see various artists in concert that I've never heard of nor liked. I just went cause I had tickets. And from what it looks like, it's a broadway, Spamalot, that is. Broadway tickets from anywhere are bound to be hard and expensive to get a hand on.

Sure, your parents may understand that you don't want to go, but can you blame them for giving you tickets? They went and tried to get you something they thought you would totally like. You could at least humour them.

And Watermelons, that would pry be the worst idea. "Oh, I don't like it, just sell them." <-<

what if the Movie comes out worse huh?

IMO what I would do is sell the tickets & use with My friends to spam at the arcade. Problem solved. . .

Thespis

Dude, pay no one here any attention, because they're all looking at this the wrong way. What you really want to do is give me the tickets, because Spamalot is wonderful no matter who the actors are. (Although it would've been cool to see Sara. Le sigh). So yeah, just send them to me.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Stop being so mean.

And even if it's a bore, at least you had fun with your friends, right? And it's a broadway btw. A movie is in a movie theater where you look at a screen. A broadway is where actors are on an actual stage and you actually see the actors in front of you. And there's usually like..an orchestra pit. -.-

ReturnableMemory

Balmung102 said:
Make some friends you loner.

I said I don't have alot of friend, it doesn't mean I have none geez this is the reason why I didn't want to post this but I did and I can't change that oh well.

I'm not gonna sell the tickets I just talked to an old friend who said she will go with me and hearing it from her made me rethink this whole thing and you're right kairigirl I will have fun with my friends even if it was bad :)

btw, if you don't know what Spamalot is, it a broadway version of Monty Python's Quest for the Holy Grail if you din't know, sorry :blushing:

Thank you

Chaotic_Countess

Website
www.freewebs.com
Geez.

If it's Broadway, who cares who the actors are?

For my birthday, me and my friends went to Las Vegas, and saw Phantom of The Opera. They had a whole Broadway quilaty show.

It was awesome. x3

ReturnableMemory

Chaotic_Countess said:
Geez.

If it's Broadway, who cares who the actors are?

For my birthday, me and my friends went to Las Vegas, and saw Phantom of The Opera. They had a whole Broadway quilaty show.

It was awesome. x3

Yeah your right I just wanted to see the original actors in it though cause I never have,:blushing:

Okay I definitaly think I'll go now especially since I have an idea of who I'm bringing again Thank you everyone

mendia said:
YOU FOOL, GO TO IT!

lol

Last edited:

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
You're welcome, Memory. Remember, you can have fun anywhere so long as you have a good friend at your side. If it turns out bad, spend your time making fun of the actors (but silently!) or just catching up. 'Sides, it can't be that bad, right? Just ignore who the actors are and enjoy the show itself. And have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back