• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND!!! D<

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanix Erka

the castle that never was (axels meh cuz)
i dont get why ppl hate kairi!!!!! i dont! i mean, alot of ppl think that she's some sorta whore or slut! dont believe me? LOOK ON YOUTUBE, GOOGLE, DEVIANART, WHATEVER AND YOU"LL FIN EVIDENCE!!!! alot of ppl hate kairi and i dont kno WHY!!!!!!!!!! so lets share. why do you like/DISlike kairi? what makes her so likable/dislikeable? i personaly think she's both but the good outweight the bad

pros: shes a princess of heart (hence she's kind)- her voice is pretty (u gotta admit, hayden pantierre does a good job)- she has a strong heart (which is why she was able to weild the keyblade riku let her use)- she stood up to axel (it takes alot to do that, trust)

cons: she's a coward (she just let herself get DRAGGED by axel and she barley did anything!
she just swayed her hips 0-o (look @ scene) and when she just sits there in the cage instead of thinking of a way out)- her clothes are a little. . . . . . .eh (my friends and i hate PINK so no offence to pink lovers)- she's a total ditz sometimes (i mean, she wasnt afraid to walk into a portal with no one in it but she's hesitant to go into one w/ her NOBODY in it????wtf??)

so go on! there are no wrong answers!! (and unless ur wondering im not giving up any more :p)

雨子供

Um, first of all, I think you need to calm down.

You should respect peoples' opinions about Kairi, regardless if you disagree or agree. Not everyone feels the same.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't mind Kairi at all. She's alright, I don't pay much attention to her, though she does have a pretty voice. I'm pretty much neutral, don't hate her, don't like her. Well, I like her a little bit. :]

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
has SA visited here yet?

no?

There are essays endless essays.

Meh its popular opinion. you shouldn't feel this involved about it though. (she's not real) sorry to dissapoint

xx kairi xx

i dont get why ppl hate kairi!!!!! i dont! i mean, alot of ppl think that she's some sorta whore or slut! dont believe me? LOOK ON YOUTUBE, GOOGLE, DEVIANART, WHATEVER AND YOU"LL FIN EVIDENCE!!!! alot of ppl hate kairi and i dont kno WHY!!!!!!!!!! so lets share. why do you like/DISlike kairi? what makes her so likable/dislikeable? i personaly think she's both but the good outweight the bad

pros: shes a princess of heart (hence she's kind)- her voice is pretty (u gotta admit, hayden pantierre does a good job)- she has a strong heart (which is why she was able to weild the keyblade riku let her use)- she stood up to axel (it takes alot to do that, trust)

cons: she's a coward (she just let herself get DRAGGED by axel and she barley did anything!
she just swayed her hips 0-o (look @ scene) and when she just sits there in the cage instead of thinking of a way out)- her clothes are a little. . . . . . .eh (my friends and i hate PINK so no offence to pink lovers)- she's a total ditz sometimes (i mean, she wasnt afraid to walk into a portal with no one in it but she's hesitant to go into one w/ her NOBODY in it????wtf??)

so go on! there are no wrong answers!! (and unless ur wondering im not giving up any more :p)

i think you need to read Suffering Angels kairi essay,that should tell you why. it sure convinced me :D!

雨子供

Either way, whether she/he reads it or not, the whole topic is irrelevant. If you like her, great, if not, great. It doesn't really matter, it's not like we have a decision to take her out of the game or something like that. Basically, just ignore Kairi and respect others' opinions because gripping and screaming over it isn't necessary.

xx kairi xx

雨子供;3651282 said:
Either way, whether she/he reads it or not, the whole topic is irrelevant. If you like her, great, if not, great. It doesn't really matter, it's not like we have a decision to take her out of the game or something like that. Basically, just ignore Kairi and respect others' opinions because gripping and screaming over it isn't necessary.

yes i agree, and it doesnt need a big deal made out of it...BUT, she asked WHY people hate her. The essay SufferingAngel wrote would give her a few ideas to why people have an opposed opinion.

雨子供

yes i agree, and it doesnt need a big deal made out of it...BUT, she asked WHY people hate her. The essay SufferingAngel wrote would give her a few ideas to why people have an opposed opinion.

True, I guess I forgot about the asking why part.

I gave my reason, and may be she needs to go read that, or have her own independent opinion.

Muse

you look atrocious
Le gasp? Oh my, what's this? A link? Click it.

A place where you can bitch about your feelings of frustration over the maltreatment and abuse of a fictional character known as 'Kairi'.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Aaaah... how long has it been since the last one?
*puts on the show as is expected of her*

i dont get why ppl hate kairi!!!!!

I don't get why people like her. We're even.

i dont! i mean, alot of ppl think that she's some sorta whore or slut!

Did you see her KH2 get up? Damn. Namine wore a tiny bit less and she seemed more decent.
I suppose it's due to the lack of pantie-shots and compromising positions.

dont believe me?

Oh I do, sweetheart, I do.

alot of ppl hate kairi and i dont kno WHY!!!!!!!!!! so lets share. why do you like/DISlike kairi? what makes her so likable/dislikeable?

Strawberries and Fairy Wings - The Princess and her Shadow
Happy reading (it's a link)

If you want a deeper debate as to why people don't like her:
http://forums.khinsider.com/fanclubs/112497-kairi-hate-club.html
I promise we won't bite. Hard.

pros: shes a princess of heart (hence she's kind)

Riku's Darkness yet he's cool. Thus, being a PoH means nothing.
She comes off as rather selfish, childish and self-absorbed. Not to mention ditching both Riku and Selphie.

her voice is pretty

When she doesn't giggle.

she has a strong heart (which is why she was able to weild the keyblade riku let her use)

Her Heart's strength is debatable. I still hold that it's weak enough to let it leave her body in KH1 despite it being of Pure Light.
As for the Keyblade, it's Riku's. He summoned it, he Wielded it, and he was the one that let Kairi hold it. He just told it to "stay" so it did.

- she stood up to axel (it takes alot to do that, trust)

I missed that part. Was it before the "will he really let me see Sora?!" and the "oh look, a puppy!" scene?

雨子供;3651268 said:
You should respect peoples' opinions about Kairi, regardless if you disagree or agree. Not everyone feels the same.

I love you. I truly, sincerely do.

Well, I like her a little bit. :]

Durr, now you had to go and ruin it.

has SA visited here yet?

Someone tipped me off ;P

i think you need to read Suffering Angels kairi essay,that should tell you why. it sure convinced me :D!

I don't see you as a member of the club. Kindly rectify that.
http://forums.khinsider.com/fanclubs/112497-kairi-hate-club.html

雨子供;3651282 said:

I wish more people would've been as mature about this as you are. This includes more often than not, myself :D

Actually, my essay portrays more why I think she sucks and fails as a character. The hate part hasn't been typed in in an orderly fashion yet and depicits her relationship with Riku.

Where do I begin?
You know what I'll let SA take this one...

I feel so important in an odd, absurd manner.

Le gasp? Oh my, what's this? A link? Click it.

You linked him to that club?!

A place where you can bitch about your feelings of frustration over the maltreatment and abuse of a fictional character known as 'Kairi'.

Actually, it's to share why people like Kairi. Alternatively, what we might hope for her in the future.
Note how I still stay away from that club unless people wanna join.

There we go. I think this post was polite and composed enough.

SA, over and out.

雨子供

Well, said SufferingAngel. ^^

Eh, again, I really don't have feelings toward Kairi, she's not really important to me during the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back