• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I do not have a ds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I just stick to my CFW PSP and there really aint much that I would like to do on a DS but I really want to play as the Organization and Roxas is fun. Should I ask for it/save up for it? (Too late for Christmas but Birthday is coming up). Plus I think that Xigbar, Luxord, and Xemnas would be my best people. Should I get it? What were your thoughts on it.

Last edited:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Don't get it if you're expecting some heavy all around Organization development. It seems that even in their own game, Squenix couldn't come up with enough of that.
If you want the Multiplayer fun then I suggest it if you have friends to play it with.

I personally adored it but then again I'm not too big of an Org fan.

My Days checklist was as following:
[V]Xion
[V]Riku
[V]Axel
[V]Namine guest-star appearance.

Candylanger

Awards
Like Smile said, don't expect much development with the Organization. The game was fun, but, unfortunately, I couldn't try out the Multiplayer part, but it seems fun if you have friends that you can play it with.

I can say that it's worth playing.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
If there aren't many games on the DS that you'd like to play I don't think I can say it's really worth it.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I just stick to my CFW PSP and there really aint much that I would like to do on my DS but I really want to play as the Organization and Roxas is fun. Should I ask for it/save up for it? (Too late for Christmas but Birthday is coming up). Plus I think that Xigbar, Luxord, and Xemnas would be my best people. Should I get it? What were your thoughts on it.

Out of all of the KH games, this one has the most Org. members in it, so if you like the Org. you should definitely get it.

In my opinion, this was one of the best KH games.

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
Out of the Kingdom Hearts series i though days was the best but if you don't have a D.S, then it isn't worth it. Nothing really significant happened that you can't find on youtube or another site.

TrueRoxas527

If you are buying a DS just to play this game, don't bother, it isn't worth it that much.
The Organization members are actually all very weak and don't have nearly as many special moves as I would have hoped like in KH2 or ReCoM

The_Savage_Nymph

Don't worry - I don't have a PS2 but I'm still a huge Kingdom Hearts fan. :) I watch cutscenes on the internet, and I'm getting 358/2 Days for Christmas. I agree with the others though; you shouldn't get a DS unless there are other games you'd like to play on it, otherwise it'd be a bit of a waste of money.

RikusApprentice

If u look very closely, Im in the corner of the sc
Don't worry - I don't have a PS2 but I'm still a huge Kingdom Hearts fan. :) I watch cutscenes on the internet, and I'm getting 358/2 Days for Christmas. I agree with the others though; you shouldn't get a DS unless there are other games you'd like to play on it, otherwise it'd be a bit of a waste of money.
First Im amazed that you're such a huge KH fan with never playing the games on PS2.

Second, I love how everybody knows what they are getting for Christmas. You are like the eighth person Ive seen that has said they are getting a DS or Days for Christmas. What ever happened to the surprise of getting gifts on Cristmas Day. :p

Finally, I agree with everyone else, dont get a DS unless there are other games.

Fire's fan

probably holed up somewhere watching Black Butler
Agreed, there are a lot of other cool games out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back