• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i didnt know did could happen!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinblades

82dm.jpg

i didnt know the form gauge could go up higher than 8
wuts the max that it could go 2
does this mean i can get the drive bar higher than 7 without usin a drive form?

and i didnt cheat
this is in the game

Lunar Knight

American Person
You can get up to 9 with the FORM gauge. The max is 7 for the DRIVE gauge. You're getting both of them mixed up.

Twinblades

WUT IT WASNT SUPPOSED 2 HAPPEN!!!????

thats so kool

someone go try this
level up you wisdom form to level 6 and see wut happens

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
not a glitch because that is for the drive not for sora . for example 7 is the max for sora but for forms 9 is.

BeanBag

No, it takes 2 Drive gauges from you max (above your MP gauge) and for the 8 thingie, thats how long you can use it

try it out, and you'll see (equipping form boost will raise it)

Lunar Knight

American Person
People. You can get the FORM gauge to 9 and you can get the DRIVE gauge to 7. Understand?

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
Its been said but I'll add in my 2 cents and explain it formally.

When you beat certain boss battles like Barbossa or Sephiroth you will get a BONUS level increasing your DRIVE GAUGE. That is used to turn into a form or summon. The highest possible gauge is 7.

When you level up a form or summon itself, your FORM/SUMMON GAUGE increases by one respectively. The highest possible form/summon gauge is 9
The form/summon gauge appears when you change into a form or summon. When in regular form your drive gauge appears instead

C

Charlie

Hell who cares if it IS a glitch-the good thing is that Twinblades' one of the the very few people who can actually increase their drive past the average number.
Well done. :)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
There's a difference between your FORM GAUGE and your DRIVE GAUGE

Your DRIVE Gauge shows how high your Drive can go, which is used for both Summoning and going into a Drive Form

When you go into a Drive Form, then your FORM GAUGE appears, which is a gauge that shows how long you can stay in that Drive Form

And when you Summon, your SUMMON GAUGE show up, and it does the same thing the FROM GAUGE does, only for Summons

The more you level up your Summons and Drive Forms, thier respective gauge's go up, until they max out at 9

The only way to level up your Drive Gauge is to continue on in the story, until eventually you get 6 after beating Saix, and 7 after defeating Sephiroth. The Drive Gauge can go no higher than 7 without using cheats

Edit: Meh, in the time time it took to type this, 3 people already said it <_<

The Divine

would u people that think its a glitch actually read something... ur mixing up the FORM GAUGE and the DRIVE GAUGE mmk? Honestly i think some of you are a little der der der

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
CAn someone PLEASE close this?
people fall too easily for this kind of thing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back