• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Did It ! :)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zora keyblade

i beat kingdom hearts 2 hehe on 6 days :( anyways i think the ending was kinda sad :( but man it was cool when they came to destiny islands and all that and it looks like they are hinting to a new KH coz u know the secret ending and that letter from the king......! hehe

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
OMG Spoiler tags !!!!!!!!

But congrats on beating it. I beat it in 3 days... Now i'm doing jiminy's damn journal and gummi ship garbage =(

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Well congrats on beating it. Did you have a hard time on the last form of Xemnas?

KHLover916

wow I never died and it took me 5 days to beat it. Beating it that soon really got me depressed. We waited almost 4 years for a game that we beat in a week. No complaints here though :).

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
yeah that was kinda dissapionting... so now i have to go finish the gummi garage and jimminy journal....

Walking_In_Dawn

Congrats, though there are spoilers in your post. Though Xemnes' final form was more difficult than I thought it'd be. Strangely enough, I died during what was said to be the easiest battle (Demyx-2nd) but totally pwned during what was said to be the hardest battle, Xaldin.

Vin

Bronze Member
i no the same thing happened 2 me xaldain was so so easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back