• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I could use an all-purpose comprehensive no stone unturned dream eater guide.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I dont really have the energy to go sifting through the different sections of the official guide or google sources to find out everything.

And yeah, I'm a little unreasonably impatient.

Kamichamadude

Purchase a guide book :x

The strategy guide gives ingredients and what nots, but not any abilities you get or where you get their materials. It is actually quite useless, in my opinion one of the worst KH strategy guides (own all except COM)

Blobbit

Awards
If anyone has any questions about abilities DEs unlock, I have the ultimania so I could post them, but I don't have a scanner so I can't post any scans. Also, I can't read a lot of the Kanji in the book so I don't know what most of the materials are to make dream eaters (I use the guides on KH13).

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Purchase a guide book :x

I agree with Kami, this KH guide is absolutely atrocious. I have been thinking about e-mailing Brady Games and letting them know just how terrible this guide is, but I know it won't change the thing. What makes it more shocking is that all the past KH guide book have been at least decent, but this one is terrible. It doesn't even tell you how to beat the secret boss?!?!?!? How is it a guide when it doesn't at least "guide" me through all aspects of the main game -________-

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I agree with Kami, this KH guide is absolutely atrocious. I have been thinking about e-mailing Brady Games and letting them know just how terrible this guide is, but I know it won't change the thing. What makes it more shocking is that all the past KH guide book have been at least decent, but this one is terrible. It doesn't even tell you how to beat the secret boss?!?!?!? How is it a guide when it doesn't at least "guide" me through all aspects of the main game -________-

Wow, that is terrible I've held off buying one since I entered that contest to win a guide book and/or KH3D

iLeen

Awards
'hey thats me <3

it should be helpful, and a lot more is to come in the future.

Haha, for real? Thanks dude, I find it very helpful:] And a lot more helpful than Brady Games, that's for sure. The only thing that helped me in that guidebook was finding the treasure...

axel95

Awards
'hey thats me <3

it should be helpful, and a lot more is to come in the future.
Just bookmarked it. This looks EXTREMLY helpful! Thank you so much!!! I'll probably use this just as much as the official guide.

This and portal locations were the only reason I got the official guide. And it's safe to say that I am very disappointed in it. I will probably email BradyGames about it (I know it won't change anything, but I'll feel better!).

Swordsaint

a lot of people were disappointed by the bradygames and everybody was asking for abilitiy lists and such - then after doing that I got super motivated to compile everything together.

I made a thread here titled "Dream Eater FAQ" for people to contact me more easily if they don't wish to send an email or use gamefaqs. nobodies replied though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back