• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I cant seem to post a new thread ><

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

<3

Call me Love, love.
I'm having problems posting a new thread in the Roleplaying section. All that happens is that the page loads a blank screen and nothing happens. Pretty sure this is the right section to ask for help, I've never needed to before ><

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
It seems to be working fine for me. It may just be your bandwidth not being great enough to support the loading of it. I'd recommend just refreshing the page it stops on, and seeing what happens from there, for a start.

<3

Call me Love, love.
What do you mean? Lol, it's getting a bit late for me here.

Lancelot

Awards
I mean attempt to make a new thread again, then when it stops loading, try refreshing it~

Lancelot

Awards
Have you tried it in a another browser?

<3

Call me Love, love.
Not sure. I'll try it on explorer now, just in case.

EDIT: Just tried. Didn't work.

Lancelot

Awards
It might just be the time of the day (or night, in this case, if I remember correctly), actually. A lot of people notice that the forums are slower at this time, so it may very well just be that.

<3

Call me Love, love.
But I've been trying to post this for over a month now. It just doesn't seem to work. I've tried on multiple computers as well.

Lancelot

Awards
Oh, well in that case... It's not over any character limit, is it?

Lancelot

Awards
Well I have no clue as to why it isn't allowing you to post it, then. I'm sorry I can't be of assistance.

<3

Call me Love, love.
But you tried to help, and that's all that counts =) Thank you anyway.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Does it happen to have any pictures in it? I'm not sure if the limit differs from member to Premium to Platinum, but if it doesn't I believe the most you can post is 10.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Have you tried posting it in a thread or as a PM/VM? Because I'm pretty sure they share all the same restrictions. So if you couldn't post it at all, then we could assume there is some kind of restriction. Or maybe another forum section?

icmasticc

I'm having the same problem now though. I can't post in the Roleplaying section either. I've tried different browsers, even a different computer. My permissions say I'm allowed and I posted a new thread yesterday. It's really annoying lol.

Back