• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► [[ I Can't l o v e y.o.u ]]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Since XSpasticPrincess did it. I decided to try it out. Oh boy did I love it...I love short stories now!

Warning you now...alot of drama and tears ;-;

[ [ I can't l o v e y.o.u ] ]

He grabbed my hand as I tried to walk away, tears falling from my eyes as I tried to break loose from his grasp. He spoke to me in a small timid voice, so soft, trying to explain how much he wanted me here. I refused to listen; his words, his stops and beginnings of sentences break me apart bit by bit. It hurts, my heart burns, yearning for a single touch. I can’t have this happen. This will tear my heart, soul, mind into small pieces, to small to put back together. I move away, backing further and further away from him. Tears fill his eyes and my own. He begins to speak louder, telling me” I love you” and “ Stay with me, I need you!” My ears listen, but my heart refuses…until he begins to pull my arm. We are slowly coming closer. We’ve gotten so close, to where I can hear his heartbeat. My eyes are still filling with tears, my hands become sweaty, my mind is telling me to move. “MOVE NOW!” I am screaming in my head. My legs won’t even show a bit of movement. He pulls me closer until I can hear him breathe. He says once more “ I love you!” His tender lips touch my own. So soft… so irresistible to even try to move away. My tears begin to dry; my hands lose their sudden tension. My legs relax…I finally realize this my last theory…I love him too. We begin this eternal love…with just a mere kiss.
I looked at him, looking into his eyes. He seems so quiet, soft…kind. He holds me in his arms. Speaking to me in such nice words, making me comfortable. He says “stay with me”. Those three words made me freeze. My life paused for those sudden, shocking seconds. I stop and try to begin to speak. “I don’t want to hurt you!” I squeaked with my small voice, trying to pull away from him as he held me. I don't want you to feel like you are wasting you time with me!". I am freaking out, on the verge of running far, far away from him.

“I can’t love you anymore!”

It's probably not as good as hers ;.; but I tried! What do you think?

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Sweet Raine said:
hmm.. it`s really good candeh-chan. but, did you know you started a double topic? xD

Yeah I know ;.; I am getting it deleted..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back