• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I can't just have a normal high school life, can I?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
God, well what happened in the past with my ex kinda is the reason for this. Read the threads on it, cuz I don't feel like talking about it again.

Right, well as I've said before, my ex lied to me about everything while we went out, lying about who she really was, etc. So I can't trust people that easily anymore. Hell, I think I"m close to not trusting anyone, not family, or even my best friends. I feel as if I"m going anti-social or something. Okay, don't laugh or anything, but I"ve been rejected 4 times in the past two months. I'm liking this girl who sits by my "friend" (I"ll get to why I quoted this) in French class. They talk a lot and I think she likes him, but he told me he doesn't like her, and thinks she's ugly (pretty rude). And last week I told him I kinda liked her.

So today (nothing's really happened between me and the girl) we had part of our final. Then afterward we could move around and sit next to friends. I told him to sit by me, but didn't want to. And felt that talking to her was more important. Then my other friend yells at me that my "friend" told him that I liked that girl. (He said, name told who you like) So my 'friend' comes by me to sharpen his pencil and I start yelling how could you tell him? DIdn't reallly say anything and then I told him to sit next to me again but only said no, I"m not your lefty brother (as were both left handed, and he was my first friend at my new school). Then, I just felt shocked and put my head in my desk for the rest of the period.

And before this, my friends in band (just the three of us) had a talk about relationships and trusting people, etc. He said to trust absolutely no one and keep everything to yourself. And other things too, but it's not important to this.

So I guess I"m just getting fed up with all this. I don't know what to do. I'm pretty sure I"ve explained everything right now. If you need to know more about something, just ask. Please help

Muse

you look atrocious
Wow... I'm really sorry. That sounds like it sucks. And believe me, I know what you're going through. =/ I have problems trusting people myself, although that's really due to this huge fight that occurred last year in 8th grade.

I can't really give you any advice. The way I would handle that is immature and just means that I would blow off that 'friend' and not bother with him anymore. But if that seems like a good idea to you, go for it. I wouldn't suggest it though.

If you really like this girl, however, you can try asking her out. She might say no, but then again, she might say yes. It's a fifty-fifty chance.

Sorry if I'm not very helpful or even helpful at all. =/ That's all I can think of at the moment. Once again, sorry.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Sounds like normal high school life.

Well how about a happy high school life

^Idk, we haven't talked to each other much, we talk more now but still not much. I see her stare at me sometimes at lunch out of the corner of my eye. Her and her friend even stood right next to me one time while I was talking with my friends

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
^God how about a non-suckish high school life? Damn, just drop the comments on the title

Muse

you look atrocious
There is such a thing as a happy school life, whether or not you suffer from ADHD.

You just have to work at it, that's all.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Well iit's not so much about the girl, it's more about trusting people. Idk what to do

Muse

you look atrocious
Well, for the trusting people part, the only thing I can say is just keep your relationship with that person moving along until you feel certain that you can trust them.

Believe me, it took me a long time before I could trust anyone after what had happened last year. I believed that everyone was just a two-faced liar who was going to stab me in the back when I had my guard down.

But I got some new/more friends and we've been friends for a while and I honestly feel as though I can trust others again.

Maybe try that?

Last edited:

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Bleh. Sorry. I meant them.

But what I'm trying to say is just get to know them and after a while, if you feel like you can trust them, then you can trust them.

Oh, I"ll see what happens then
^Yeah I found that out the hard way

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Craig, life has kicked you in the FACE. If only I could see for myself all these events that happen to you, I'd be able to help you more. I'm in 8th grade, so I haven't been experienced to that kind of drama yet. However, and I may just be guessing here, it sounds like if you're friend didn't like this girl, but you told him you 'kinda' liked her, then he got almost pissed at you for liking someone he didn't (cause he doesn't like her and you do so he can't understand why you like her and because he can't understand it he becomes annoyed and then pissed). So, because he doesn't like her but she likes him(you know like when you know when someone likes you but you dont feel the same and you feel like whatever you tell them doesn't matter?), it makes him feel like telling her anything won't make a difference and since he's pissed at you he told her about whatever.

It's extremely hard to explain and I anticipate a few posts quoting this one with a o_O response, but this same kinda situation has happened to me. It's just INSANELY confusing to explain the reason it happens.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Craig, life has kicked you in the FACE. If only I could see for myself all these events that happen to you, I'd be able to help you more. I'm in 8th grade, so I haven't been experienced to that kind of drama yet. However, and I may just be guessing here, it sounds like if you're friend didn't like this girl, but you told him you 'kinda' liked her, then he got almost pissed at you for liking someone he didn't (cause he doesn't like her and you do so he can't understand why you like her and because he can't understand it he becomes annoyed and then pissed).
Wait, he wouldn't get pissed. He said he likes her as a friend but nothing more, he said he'd never be able to the two of them together or something along those lines. I don't see why'd he get pissed.
So, because he doesn't like her but she likes him(you know like when you know when someone likes you but you dont feel the same and you feel like whatever you tell them doesn't matter?), it makes him feel like telling her anything won't make a difference and since he's pissed at you he told her about whatever.
I said I think she does, idk for sure. But, wait, I"m kinda confused here
It's extremely hard to explain and I anticipate a few posts quoting this one with a o_O response, but this same kinda situation has happened to me. It's just INSANELY confusing to explain the reason it happens.

Yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back