• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i cant get this juice box straw out of the cellophane so i'm going to kil myself

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
lol
spacer.gif

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You bent the straw, didn't you? Now no matter how many times you slam it on the table, it bends and is forever in that god damned plastic.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Just use some fuckin' scissors. And stab that shizzle in the whole damn ting.

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
hey u stupid bitch, this is orgnaicaly brewed juice. 100% juice. 100% awesomity to keep me healthy and hapy. Dont you even know Apple & Eve (tm)s Pledge , well let me just fricken quote it:

QUOTE: This product contains only 100% juice with no sugar, artificial sweeteners, or preservatives added.:END QUOTE

there is no way in heck i will endandger my juice box. bet you feel a little stupid now. *falls into crippling depression for no reason!!*

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
hey u stupid bitch, this is orgnaicaly brewed juice. 100% juice. 100% awesomity to keep me healthy and hapy. Dont you even know Apple & Eve (tm)s Pledge , well let me just fricken quote it:

QUOTE: This product contains only 100% juice with no sugar, artificial sweeteners, or preservatives added.:END QUOTE

there is no way in heck i will endandger my juice box. bet you feel a little stupid now. *falls into crippling depression for no reason!!*

I meant stab it in the cellophane with the straw you ignoramus.
The fact that you even considered the idea of stabbing the box, no matter what the source of this thought was, means you obviously never really cared about the juice and are therefore a poser.
Bet you feel stupid now. *evil laugh*

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
way to be clear with the "help" fageroni!!

brb while i go drink ur mom's fuc
spacer.gif
king juice box lmao

You should be gratefull, I made you realise exactly how much you really "love" this juice. Also exposing your poserness to the world at large :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back