• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I can't get i right

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisuke_x

So, I had another go at trying to do focal points an everything but I still don't think I got it right :/
But yeah, I like these ones still (and yeah, I feel like if try to do something other than Pokemon I will completely **** up ...).

Anyway, C'n'C please on these two please :)
1)
Absol3.jpg

2)
Snorlax.jpg

D

Deleted member 36435

If you're trying to nail focal points then stop what you're doing. You're making the mistake of making several focal points (the 2 absols, 3 snorlaxes) and at the point you are at right now that is a mistake. Pulling off two focals is a tad of a challenege. Practice with one and remember the rule of thirds.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
I actually quite like what you're attempting with the first one. If the main stocks didn't pop out so much it'd be better, to me. The creativity is great, but the execution is lacking. I think it'd make a fantastic abstract piece.

Oh, and the second is pretty awful, haha.

Daisuke_x

If you're trying to nail focal points then stop what you're doing. You're making the mistake of making several focal points (the 2 absols, 3 snorlaxes) and at the point you are at right now that is a mistake. Pulling off two focals is a tad of a challenege. Practice with one and remember the rule of thirds.
Thans :) I shall try that :)
I actually quite like what you're attempting with the first one. If the main stocks didn't pop out so much it'd be better, to me. The creativity is great, but the execution is lacking. I think it'd make a fantastic abstract piece.

Oh, and the second is pretty awful, haha.
Maybe I'll play around with the 1st one a bit more ... But thanks for being honest about the second too lol :D

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Some cool shapes and designs would look pretty awesome with the first one. The second, however, I'd scrap. Also, try to work on typography a bit more. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back