• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i cant get final form!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kitowskiv

ok i beat the game saved after and ive been leveling up forms to see if final form might randomly happen and guess what ive tried at least 200+ times what am i missing

I

Insane Enigma

To get final form there are certain things you have to have got.

1. You must have a total of at least 5 dive bars.
2. You must have witness the scene at the skyscraper in the World that never was where Roxas fights Sora. After this scene final form is now available.

When that has happened go into combat and drive, however you must drive with at least 5 bars filled as that is how much final form takes up. You can tell wether you go into final form by the drive bar decreasing by 5 when you active the form and both of your party members icon going off the screen.

Also when you are trying to get final form, anti form is a good thing. You go into final form instead of anti form. Every time you go into anti form after final form is unlocked there is a greater chance of going into final form. If anti form happens three times the next time you go into anti form, final form will happen instead.

Once final form is unlocked you will never go into anti form when you use it but there is still a risk of changing into it when you contiuously use the other forms. Unlocking final form is the only way to level your forms up to level seven.

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
its random so it might come any time...even in a million hours..it still might not come..

Just keep on leveliing and youll get it :p

MardukKurios

When it is in Final Mix+ you have to beat Roxas first.
You get his Weapon "Acrossing Two" equip it and start fighting against the heartless there.
You need 5 Drive bars at least and just start Driving when you're in battle!!!!
While Driving with "Acrossing Two"
AcrossingTwo.jpg
the Chance of getting Anti-Form is so Incredibly high, that Final Form could be activated too.
If you Drive in Anti-Form run outside and go here again...

The point is Driving while in Battle! Outside Battle, you never will gain Final or Anti Form!!!

If you choose Valor, Wisdom or Limit Form to Drive, then it's normal that only one (or in Limit none) of the Characters vanish.
But if they vanish both, even by choosing Valor Wisdom or Limit, the Chance gets high for Anti or Final Form!

After beating Roxas is a chance Rate of 25% to get Final Form... if you Drive into Anti, the Chance Rate boosts up to 50% and if you get Anti AGAIN you have a chance of 100% of getting Final instead of Anti! With "Acrossing Two" the Chance of getting Anti/Final is also boosted!

Requirements are:
BEATING ROXAS in TWTNW!!!!
5 Drive Bars
Not more! No Leveling etc. just this!

Last edited:

Voltron

Silver Member
Just go to the Underworld, fight in the Cerberus cup and in the first fight change into a drive. If you don't get it then press start then click retry. Do this untill you get Final Form

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
When I played through on Proud mode, I got screwed over with Final Form. Id only get it when during the Final Fights which meant it wouldnt save...That annoyed the hell out of me.

Pacman928

you need 5 drive bars when you attempt to go into it. otherwise, after the memory skyscraper event, youre good to go.

SoraLuvsKairi

My step-bro got Final Form before his drive bar was even at five i don't know how......
but i agree with u can get final form when the drive bar is at five and i comes out at random......

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
...I'll just reiterate everything that everyone else pretty much said: It's random after the even at Memory's Skyscraper where Sora fights Roxas. (cutscene in KH2, actual battle in FM+) After that, just find a good enemy-filled spot very near a Save Point and keep trying; drive to Valor/Wisdom/Limit and if both characters vanish and you're white, that's Final. Just go back, save, and jump to the World Map. It'll restore your Drive Gauge...and since you saved, you'll have Final.

Face Down's method probably also works, though I haven't tested it to be sure. That being said, you can Drive to Final Form on any world...so instead of wasting pointless hours trying to get it, work on leveling up your other Forms. <.< Then maybe you'll forget about Final until it pleasantly surprises you one day. (Like it did to me...got it while leveling up Master.)

D

Deleted member 35867

I thought it worked better when you transformed into Master Form. That is what I heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back