• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I can't find random synthesis components

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khalohic

I have been trying to 100% KHFM on Proud and was searching for these materials:

- power stone
- lightning stone
- fury stone
- blazing stone
- frost stone
- mithril stone
- serenity power

I thought maybe they would start dropping after I finished Hallow Bastion so I did that world and I still can't find them on any creature. Did I screw up? Can they not drop now that the new heartless are in every world? I really wanted the Ultima Keyblade :/.

Regards!

Mintyxx429

Re: I can't find random synthesis componentsH

I'm not sure if you can still get them at this point. I'm trying to track these guys down as we speak. They're like mini bosses.
Power Stone: Sniperwild (Second District of Traverse Town). Need to apply stop on them and destroy them before they spot you or they'll call more.
Lightning Stone: Black Ballade (Deep Jungle). It will copy itself, and you need to only hit the real one or it'll disappear.
Fury Stone: Gigant Shadow (Bizarre Room of Wonderland). Will need to use Dumbo to keep it around or else it'll run away if it hits you.
Blazing Stone: Chimera (Where Oogie's Manor used to be, near the river). Personally, just keep whacking it until it dies.
Frost Stone: Grand Ghost (Throat of Monstro). Need to heal it for it to receive damage.
Mithril Stone: Pot Scorpion (In front of Palace Gates in Agrabah). The more pots you destroy before you come across the one with the scorpion in it the better. When you get to the scorpion, use guard when he attacks you so you can flip him on his back. It's the only way you can cause damage..
Serenity Power: Pink Agaricus (Deep Jungle Treehouse, as well as in Atlantica...Wherever you find those charade mushrooms). Normally it appears once you've gotten rid of the white charade mushrooms. It'll be dancing in the middle. It's huge, and the goal is to hit it as much as possible. If you hit it 100x it will DEFINITELY drop Serenity Power. I haven't succeeded yet, but they say use stop on it.

...I hope this helps as I'm not at that point in the game to know if you can still get these guys.

-Roxas-XIII-

All of those materials are dropped from the new 'special' heartless in various places.

Here's a list of what heartless drops the item and where to find them.

Power Stone - Sniperwild. Traverse Town: 2nd district
Lightning Stone - Black Ballade. Deep Jungle: Bamboo Thicket
Fury Stone - Gigas Shadow. Wonderland: Bizarre Room (Floor)
Blazing Stone - Chimera. Halloween Town: Manor Ruins
Frost Stone - Grand Ghost. Monstro: Stomach
Mythril Stone - Pot Scorpion. Agrabah: Palace Gates
Serenity Power - Pink Agaricus. Deep Jungle: Tree House

There's a couple of others which you did not include on your list that you'll need to find as well:

Energy Stone - Stealth Soldier. Hollow Bastion: Entrance Hall & Great Hall
Dazzling Stone - Jet Balloon. Neverland: Ship (Exterior)
Stormy Stone - Neoshadow. End of the World: Linked Worlds

I think that's everything....

-EDIT-

Ninja'd by Minty

Mintyxx429

I hadn't gotten to that point, nor had I found Black Ballade...So hey, thank you for editing that for me. haha

khalohic

Cool thanks for all the info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back