• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Can't Belive I am Doing This

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
All right I have somewhat of a theroy. I have all this stuff that Xion could be an extra Kairi nobody, or a part of Sora's memories. (Theres more of them I just don't remember) Well could it be possible that Xion is well just another Nobody, from someone else who has nothing to do with Sora or Kairi?

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Well then why do people think that they are some how connected?

EDIT: @ Rain, but has there been any hint that they are her looking like Kairi means nothing. She has Namine also how do we know that Xion's KB is not a digital one like Roxas KK?

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
She connected din the sense that Sora's memory likely affects her appearance, but other than that, I think she's been around a hell of a lot longer than most people think. I could be wrong, though.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
but has there been any hint that they are her looking like Kairi means nothing.

She's a Nobody. Looks to them mean everything. And they referenced the resemblance in the game. She's either somehow related to Kairi (even if through Sora), or to someone that looks like Kairi - which would be Aqua.

She has Namine

So? I never said she was her Nobody, even besides the fact Namine never took anything from anyone, so why should it bother Xion?

also how do we know that Xion's KB is not a digital one like Roxas KK?

She's not in a virtual town.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
It's possible, but i kind of doubt it. I mean, you can't really deny that she has some sort od connectionj with Kairi because of their looks.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I just don't see how if both Kairi and Sora both have nobodies how she can be related to Sora or Kairi.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Yes I have, but if the somebody dies wouldn't the nobody? Also she may not be in a virtual town, but how can she have an original KK I thought that only Sora had it. How can it be in two diffrent places at the same time, weild by two diffrent people?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yes I have, but if the somebody dies wouldn't the nobody?

Death is only possible for the whole being. So if the Somebody dies, it means his Nobody isn't around since he's whole.

Also she may not be in a virtual town, but how can she have an original KK I thought that only Sora had it.

Riku's fake comment aside, Roxas and Sora wielded both KKs at the same time just fine. Hence why Xion's no doubt related to Sora.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Well that's why some people believe that Xion comes from both Sora and Kairi, when Kairi was inside of Sora and they were one.

Lolita

Dear You
She has to be related to at least Sora. Namine told DiZ in the trailer that if the memories begin to leak out, they might not return to their original place, and that surely she can't endure it, obviously meaning Xion. So Sora's memories are what shape her appearance.

Sora05

It does make since that she could be related to Kairi or Sora but out of the two I think it's more probable to be from Sora.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
There's also the fact that in one of the past trailers that Xion said that Kairi was the girl that resembled her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back