• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I cant beat Riku!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Keyblade_MaStEr

When Sora realises that Namine isnt the girl of his promise (or something like this) Riku cames in and a battle starts...I just cant beat him...he is fast and strong. Any ideas??

PS: i just notice that there is a "Help" section...sorry for postin my thread at the wrong place:D

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
....I beat him in one try, how that's possible, I don't know but the same thing happened with the dragon on KH! o_O

Um, all I can tell you is CARD BREAK!!!!!!!! That's all I've got to tell ya! :D

Yue

Radical fcuker.
If this is your first time through the game... prepare for to spend a loooooooot of time battling. It's all about experience. That game is hard only the first time, once you beat it once then you can go through it again and kill any boss in your first try. In any case, I can give you a few tips on beating Riku:

-Do not stock cards. It is not worth it, cause in the end you will find yourself with only 1 or 2 cards to fight with. It happened to me a few times (Though I still won, it just took a heck of a long time)

-Pack some 0 cards. These are a must, and should only be used when Riku pulls out Dark Aura. Do not let him use this attack, or you're as good as dead. 4-5 are good for this battle. You COULD take your chance and dodge roll his sleight, which isn't totally impossible since i've dodge rolled most of his strikes, but it might prove to be a challenge.

-The Oogie Boogie and Vexen Enemy Cards. These cards help out a lot in almost every battle. Use the Vexen card when you're about to die, and then heal immediately with the Oogie Boogie card.

-PATIENCE. It take time to beat an enemy like Riku 4. Dodge roll his attacks, and attack immediately after a Card Break. Seize the opportunity to break him when he uses a weak card.

And that's it... tell me if i helped at all.

_Keyblade_MaStEr

heartslayer101,your idea is good... I'm 47 Level how far i must go to be able to beat him ? :mad: Anyway, Blinded_by_Light you help a lot!! But i have a question, I have in my Deck Vexens card but when i run into a battle i cant find that card or any Enemy Card!!! How i'll use them???

PS:Thanks everyone for replying!!!

D

Dark Heart

did u equip it to ur deck? just a thought...............

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
um did you press select? cause if not thats why you aren't seeing the enemy card. if you do what blinded_by_light said and you should win, but i found that by using 0s you could break all his sleights, and not just dark aura. and i don't know what level you should be at since when i battled him i was at like 75 or higher.:eek:

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
yeah what everyone else said. But a word of caution! DON NOT USE THE ZEROS EXCEPT FOR DARK AURA! He can do it like 3 times in one reload cycle do be prepared. If you have like 10 zeros then feel free to use them for other things. Also when ever hes not useing dark aura attack like crazy! He cant hurt you if he cant break your cards. Good luck!

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
yeah what everyone else said. But a word of caution! DON NOT USE THE ZEROS EXCEPT FOR DARK AURA! He can do it like 3 times in one reload cycle so be prepared. If you have like 10 zeros then feel free to use them for other things. Also when ever hes not useing dark aura attack like crazy! He cant hurt you if he cant break your cards. Good luck!

Yue

Radical fcuker.
_Keyblade_MaStEr said:
heartslayer101,your idea is good... I'm 47 Level how far i must go to be able to beat him ? :mad: Anyway, Blinded_by_Light you help a lot!! But i have a question, I have in my Deck Vexens card but when i run into a battle i cant find that card or any Enemy Card!!! How i'll use them???

PS:Thanks everyone for replying!!!

You gotta press select. That allows you to switch to the Enemy cards. Note that only one enemy card can be used at a time, and that some have a limit to how long they last, so watch out. In any case, 47 is a good level. What you want is a good amount of HP, the more the better. But more importantly, like I said, it takes experience. Keep practicing. If you can't beat him, try and try again. The first time you fight him, it could literally take about an hour or so of battling to get used to him. That's why I noted patience as a tip.

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
He is very easy to beat. Though my first time All I had were low cards except my level 9 mega-lixer. All you do is break his , and attack him. Try to break every single item card he uses, this making him resort to old fashioned reloading, and he can';t reset the reload counter. He will almost always use sleights till he barely have any cards left. You can wait it out, or keep attacking.

Sleights that can help as long as you don't over-due it:

Strike Raid
Blitz
Holy(be careful might use up all the items cards you bring with you)
Ars Arkcancum(very careful make sure to use it with ts highest being 6)

While Ars Arkcancum has a low level if you can hit it at a good time it can do some damage.

dragon_heart

if he has dark aura and casts and u cant counter scream "this game cheats"
works evertime;)
For real:
- a few zero cards to counter dark aura.
-some high cards for Zanketustan (SP?)
Counter sleights:
Dark aura: 0 card or, counter with high sleights
Dark firaga: dodge roll past Riku as soon as he launches the attack, smash in back after
Dark break:.......... Dunno really 0 card medium-high sleights Highest dark break I think is 15
Best enemy card: Jaffar or a similar bracer card, so it is very hard for his sleights to get through.
Good luck!
Hard to believe this is from my own experience eh?
or go to guides at cheat sites like www.gamespot.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back