• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I cant beat axel!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Make your deck so that you take advantage of your best Sleights, like Sonic Blade and Ars Arcananum. Keep a good amount of 0's for his own big Sleights, and maybe splash in a few Blizzard cards. Keep plenty of cures too. Also, if you have the Sleight Fatal Frame, spamming that pretty much leads to auto victory.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
you should get some zeros in your deck but use them wisely oh and get some ice cards as well

Shadowrelm 150

In a world of shadows... AKA Surrey, England
I think you get it from leveling up, but I'm not sure. It requires Stop magic though, so get all of them that you can.

Nah, I think you get it in a Claim Bounty room on one of the worlds. Not sure which though...
To the OP. I like to use the Freeze + Quake combo. That will do quite a fair bit of damage on any enemy. Use this and what the others said and you'll be fine.

mooseymoose

My deck was arranged so I had about 4 or 5 sonic blade sleights in a row. Once I got low on cards, I used the item card where it reloads all my unreloadable cards and repeat (hi-potion perhaps??). Just make sure you wait a few seconds for him to teleport before attacking. Blizzard didn't help me bc unlike fire where it follows the target, you actually have to aim at your target.

Also, I used the Vexen enemy card bc it brings you back after you are killed once.

saix-insanefan

Keep some Blizzard cards in stock as well as 0 cards, because they can break his sleights. I would also reccomend some item cards where you can use them to reload your cards.

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi
Ok the easy thing you can do is get about 3-5 zeroes in the beggining of the deck then come down 9 8 7 6 5 4 attack cards then put 3-4 blizzard cards first then a couple of dumbos and about 4 cures ending with 1 or 2 potions. And if you have enough cp after that put a vexen card. And put a shortcut to the first cure that way you can heal yourself faster. That is my usual deck without the potions but with fire cards but those should be removed for the Axel fight.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Blizzaga can take about half a bar off from Axel. Something like that, it may be a bit exaggerated.

Kitsune_XIII

Make your deck so that you take advantage of your best Sleights, like Sonic Blade and Ars Arcananum. Keep a good amount of 0's for his own big Sleights, and maybe splash in a few Blizzard cards. Keep plenty of cures too. Also, if you have the Sleight Fatal Frame, spamming that pretty much leads to auto victory.

This pretty much says it all.
And make sure you've got Zeros in your deck to break some of Axel's sleights.
And I personally reccomend(...I have a feeling that's spelled wrong) using the Jafar card at the beginning of the battle and then spamming your attack cards like mad while he can't break them.

Tremolo

You know I'm coming when you here a bing!
Put various 0 cards throughout your deck along with attack cards. And maybe some Blizzards.
But don't use them yet!
Wait until you got his health down to a few bars left and press the triangle button like there is no tomorrow. Sleights until you kill him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back