• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Can't Advance the story, Help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tifachu

So I started playing Chi about a year ago and for some reason I can't advance pass 9-3. I get to the door to fight Cerberus but my character for some reason won't go through to fight. I have tried changing resolution but nothing seems to work. Does anyone know what's wrong?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So I started playing Chi about a year ago and for some reason I can't advance pass 9-3. I get to the door to fight Cerberus but my character for some reason won't go through to fight. I have tried changing resolution but nothing seems to work. Does anyone know what's wrong?

That's odd, you should be able to just proceed right on through. Do any messages pop up when you try to enter the next area? Could you also provide screenshots of your current story mission?

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
You could try clearing your cache or trying on another PC. Most technical issues players have with the game are flash related so maybe reinstall as well.

Turn on local storage settings as well, give around 100kb.

Other than that it is mostly a problem of how you click and drag the character. There are a few areas in Wonderland I have trouble jumping over as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back