• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ i can prove that the xiv is still aqua (in a way)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
~ yup. i said it. wait, wait hold on! don't stop readin' just yet! hear me out. i know this has been harped on for the 12 months, but this one'll actually make you think.
~ you remember nomura-sama saying something about ven's identity being the main theme of the game? well, what i was thinkin' is that whatever happened to ven happened to terra and aqua. of course you know the title "birth by sleep". i was thinkin' that sora ended up being some kind of vessel for ven to be reborn in or somethin' like that. we know that xion has strong ties to kairi, right? and we know roxas has an uncanny likeness to ven, but at the same time looks like sora "with the faintest visible changes". i read in a famitsu scan that xion looks and sounds like kairi, but has short, dark-blue hair... and wields the keyblade (it also said that she wasn't used to swordplay with the keyblade, so she cast a lot of spells). i gots me a little theory that says all three of them will end up being reborn thru someone. ven thru sora, aqua thru kairi (since she and xion share some kind of bond), and since we got word that xehanort is back (possibly in his original form), terra's gonna make his appearance. thus taking care of the age issue just in case any love intrests come from this generation of keybearers. ^_^
~ look. i know that there's bound to be someone who probably thought of a variant of this theory before me or somethin' of that sort, so please, spare me.
~ *cracks a whip* discuss!!!

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
What, like, reincarnation? I doubt it. 14th probably wouldent reincarnate into Kairi. And, at the time of 14th, Kairi was still there.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Wrong we dont know what she looks like and her voice was stated as being manly >__>

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
far too many loopholes. and we dont know if the 14th (aqua) has any connection through kairi. ppl only suspected that because her voice is similar to kairi.

Truth's_Bond

Website
www.myspace.com
Well, I remember hearing XIV "sounded" like Kairi, but I never heard about her looking like Kairi.
But I did hear that XIV has dark blue hair, which means she could be connected to Aqua.

Ren

adios motherfucker
...Reincarnation? There isn't any substantial evidence to back up this theory. I'm not convinced, but mostly because it's reincarnation of all things.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Not to be an ass, but I don't see how that proved anything. It seemed like a bunch of speculation to me.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It's not confirmed that Xion and Kairi have strong ties.
The Japanese people just said they sounded similar.

T

Tattered Rebirth

Another thing, they can't be reborn if the supposed people they would be reborn as already existed.

sorassoul

no, theres proof against that, there already was a nobody created from kairi, if their nobodys were from the previous three keybearers, then namine wouldnt be there, after all, sora only had 1 nobody, why would kairi have two? if that is what happened, then it would only happen with ven.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I still say Xion looks a lot more like Aqua when she's about to take off her hood and nothing like Kairi. Look at Aqua next to Terra, that made her look tiny. We know nothing about their physical figures in a comparable way.
And the relation to Kairi came mostly from Xion's seiyuu, which half proves my claim of them using a different seiyuu for the trailer to keep people from speculating over Xion's true identity in a more reliable way.
I mean, look at all the Kairi-hype that seiyuu cuased >_>

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
its not aqua at least i think its not aqua becouse it dosn't seem like she would be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back