• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I bet BbSv2 will be at E3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Yet another epic revelation from Grass!
I kind of figured this was the case that BBSV2 would be the 10 year anniversary although I hadn't considered BBS Volume 2 to be shown at E3... of course, I almost forgot about E3.

...HYPE!!!

StVen

Just wanted to say that just because a game is shown at E3 doesn't mean it will be released that following year. I also doubt they were working on the game "long before" the 3DS came out considering the Osaka team was busy with FM version of BBS and the only thing that had at the time was a thrown together demo that was primarily meant to show off the 3DS's features. Some developers merely want to show how far along the game usually to appease fans or just for the fact there exacted for the game.

I agree that showing it off at E3 doesn't mean it will be released the following year. But still, showing it at E3 then delay it for 2 more years doesn't make any sense to me. I don't think KHBBSFM does take that long to develop does it? (Secret Episode + Some other stuff = ??? = Profit!!) Also, perhaps, the team are multi-tasking? XD Do they really have to focus one game at a time? No one knows. If what you're saying is true, then what game do you think will be release next year? Considering some 'people' says Nomura talks about releasing Kh game every year (I just read it somewhere)? I don't think that it will be BbSv2 or maybe, a mystery game that will magically appear? The only thing that I know as of now is KH3D for next year or if we're lucky, by the end of this year.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I agree that showing it off at E3 doesn't mean it will be released the following year. But still, showing it at E3 then delay it for 2 more years doesn't make any sense to me. I don't think KHBBSFM does take that long to develop does it? (Secret Episode + Some other stuff = ??? = Profit!!) Also, perhaps, the team are multi-tasking? XD Do they really have to focus one game at a time? No one knows. If what you're saying is true, then what game do you think will be release next year? Considering some 'people' says Nomura talks about releasing Kh game every year (I just read it somewhere)? I don't think that it will be BbSv2 or maybe, a mystery game that will magically appear? The only thing that I know as of now is KH3D for next year or if we're lucky, by the end of this year.
I would definitely place my money on BBSv2 releasing next year although since we don't have a trailer for it I can't say that with absolute confidence. Although considering development on 3D didn't really get going until the end of last year and KH games usually take 2-3 years to develop not to mention the Oska team is working with brand new hardware I really wouldn't expect 3D out this year.

StVen

I would definitely place my money on BBSv2 releasing next year although since we don't have a trailer for it I can't say that with absolute confidence. Although considering development on 3D didn't really get going until the end of last year and KH games usually take 2-3 years to develop not to mention the Oska team is working with brand new hardware I really wouldn't expect 3D out this year.

BbSv2 for next year is very unlikely because:

1. No news about it.
2. Not even a leak info?
3. How about a screenshot?
4. How about a trailer? (If we see it on E3 2011 then I will, perhaps, believe you)
5. Did Nomura actually said something about releasing an 'unannounced' game or releasing something on surprise?

It may, however, occur if:

1. They are really, really, REALLY sneaky about the game.
2. They are probably working on it long long time ago.
3. The team that is working on it are really really godly in terms of designing/programming/editing/etc.
4. Nomura have godly energy. (He can't be in more places at a time, he have families and such and other projects that he is working on that we probably don't know, Fabula Nova Crystallis is a collection of FF game he's working on.)

===========================================================
Creating a game actually depends on how much there is that needs to be done and how often does the team work on it. For example, NDS game doesn't take as long as PS3 game to make (Obviously). Since we don't know what system BbSv2 will be on (if it does exist), no one can really guess how long it will take to make it. So there's really no basis on it. Not all KH game takes 2-3 years to make, I dont think re:coded took that long. And you can't actually tell how long they've been working on it since we don't know when they get started. In the end, it all depends on different factors such as finances, royalties, etc. I don't know where you get the information about '3D didn't really get going until the end of last year'. If you can share us the source of this information then we would be happy.

Since BbSv2 is a new installment, it requires new components and such. Who knows Nomura might be planning on putting it on NGP which is a likely candidate, imo. PSP is old, really, 6 years old to be exact. Still I wouldn't know for sure. PSP is also a good candidate but since NGP is just around the corner, if I were SE I would pick NGP for BbSv2. I know that some of you are sick of having KH on different consoles, but the idea is simple, more money for them. SE is a company and thus cared about profits. It is not Nomura who gets to decide where to put it (Nomura is a director and a designer not a producer or manager). I know for sure that the company does. In some cases, for instance, Sony would make a deal with SE bringing a game to their incoming console/handheld.

Last edited:

flurryflames

Just because there is no news about something doesn't mean they aren't working on it. Sqaure-Enix is a very secret company if anything. If anyone gets any news they get from this site rather than make it up and sometimes it is hard to retract information from an foreigh site. Alot of people believed and were convinced that there would never be a Kingdom Hearts COM for PS2 released in America, well guess what it came out in America.

So that BBS FM trailer at the end of the game secret no one knew about it until they got the game or so it was more of a last minute thing. Normura doesn't throw out things for the hell of it. He has a plan no matter how complicated or confused it can be. There is a surprise coming and yes it was more than one game. Three games to be exact. It was mentioned last year on this site. So lets be a little positive.

siegleeagle

BbSv2 for next year is very unlikely because:

1. No news about it.
2. Not even a leak info?
3. How about a screenshot?
4. How about a trailer? (If we see it on E3 2011 then I will, perhaps, believe you)
5. Did Nomura actually said something about releasing an 'unannounced' game or releasing something on surprise?

It may, however, occur if:

3. The team that is working on it are really really godly in terms of designing/programming/editing/etc.
4. Nomura have godly energy. (He can't be in more places at a time, he have families and such and other projects that he is working on that we probably don't know, Fabula Nova Crystallis is a collection of FF game he's working on.)

===========================================================
Creating a game actually depends on how much there is that needs to be done and how often does the team work on it. For example, NDS game doesn't take as long as PS3 game to make (Obviously). Since we don't know what system BbSv2 will be on (if it does exist), no one can really guess how long it will take to make it. So there's really no basis on it. Not all KH game takes 2-3 years to make, I dont think re:coded took that long. And you can't actually tell how long they've been working on it since we don't know when they get started. In the end, it all depends on different factors such as finances, royalties, etc. I don't know where you get the information about '3D didn't really get going until the end of last year'. If you can share us the source of this information then we would be happy.

Since BbSv2 is a new installment, it requires new components and such. Who knows Nomura might be planning on putting it on NGP which is a likely candidate, imo. PSP is old, really, 6 years old to be exact. Still I wouldn't know for sure. PSP is also a good candidate but since NGP is just around the corner, if I were SE I would pick NGP for BbSv2. I know that some of you are sick of having KH on different consoles, but the idea is simple, more money for them. SE is a company and thus cared about profits. It is not Nomura who gets to decide where to put it (Nomura is a director and a designer not a producer or manager). I know for sure that the company does. In some cases, for instance, Sony would make a deal with SE bringing a game to their incoming console/handheld.

Um you do realize that since its BBS VOL2 then they will most likely use the same engine and that would mean everything is done except for a few new additions and the cutscenes. The majority of the work would have been done already.

StVen

Just because there is no news about something doesn't mean they aren't working on it. Sqaure-Enix is a very secret company if anything. If anyone gets any news they get from this site rather than make it up and sometimes it is hard to retract information from an foreigh site. Alot of people believed and were convinced that there would never be a Kingdom Hearts COM for PS2 released in America, well guess what it came out in America.

So that BBS FM trailer at the end of the game secret no one knew about it until they got the game or so it was more of a last minute thing. Normura doesn't throw out things for the hell of it. He has a plan no matter how complicated or confused it can be. There is a surprise coming and yes it was more than one game. Three games to be exact. It was mentioned last year on this site. So lets be a little positive.

Well, I am being positive that I know more games will come and there's no doubt about that. However, I just don't think that some will come anytime sooner. To be honest, I want BbSv2 to be release as soon as possible (heck I want it to be release tomorrow morning). But my mind tells me that it is just too early for it. I also want, BbSv2 together with KH3D on 2011. In the end, here's hoping that bbsv2 come sooner than expected. One thing I don't understand is people wanting BbSv2 more than KH3D. o.o Correct me if im wrong. I lean over KH3D because I know it's coming and I know it is here whereas BbSv2 we know it will be here we know its coming but we never really know if its real. I am a skeptic kind of guy. I don't easily believe on people's opinion unless I am proven wrong.

Um you do realize that since its BBS VOL2 then they will most likely use the same engine and that would mean everything is done except for a few new additions and the cutscenes. The majority of the work would have been done already.

Well, the question is, how do you know? Do you know it'll be release on PSP?
Do we have a confirmation here? A News? How do you know there's only a 'few new additions and cutscenes'? It is easy to say but hard to prove. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

siegleeagle

Well, the question is, how do you know? Do you know it'll be release on PSP?
Do we have a confirmation here? A News? How do you know there's only a 'few new additions and cutscenes'? It is easy to say but hard to prove. :D

Well generally since its volume 2 of said game its not that far off to assume that, and a lot of people believe this may be the way square enix will go about it. Plus if they put it on psp they could also port it to ps3 with the hd collection, spreading it to more people. It would be the smartest choice.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm not trying to get off-topic, but I didn't want to make another topic on the thought of it and I thought it might pertain to the whole "secret games being made topic." IGN reports that SE said they are indeed making another MMO and they will announce more info later. Though little is known, it sounds like they have a solid plan and they might be on their way to making the MMO for quite some time, so SE could easily keep a game under wraps. What made me wonder on this MMO was if people think it might be KH. FFXIV just released so I highly doubt they are making another FF MMO, which leaves their other big series or a random one. Considering where they are financially, they recently cancelled a lot of projects. Those projects were games that were not belonging to their popular franchises. If this MMO is a brand new franchise, it probably would have been put on hold. However, it was not, even though SE's MMOs aren't that popular, which leads me to believe SE has a lot of faith in this new MMO. What other series could it be, and I started to think it might be KH. I don't know, I'm just putting up food for thought.

sdr08

Well, I am being positive that I know more games will come and there's no doubt about that. However, I just don't think that some will come anytime sooner. To be honest, I want BbSv2 to be release as soon as possible (heck I want it to be release tomorrow morning). But my mind tells me that it is just too early for it. I also want, BbSv2 together with KH3D on 2011. In the end, here's hoping that bbsv2 come sooner than expected. One thing I don't understand is people wanting BbSv2 more than KH3D. o.o Correct me if im wrong. I lean over KH3D because I know it's coming and I know it is here whereas BbSv2 we know it will be here we know its coming but we never really know if its real. I am a skeptic kind of guy. I don't easily believe on people's opinion unless I am proven wrong.

bBSV2 is a recap of the whole series dude, and it would be a good anniversary gift.

StVen

bBSV2 is a recap of the whole series dude, and it would be a good anniversary gift.

Yes. I would love an HD collection over it though. But both would be nice. But we'll see if it'll make an appearance on E3.

Radar

Bronze Member
I would like a PS2 version of Days. They can call it re:days, and it could have additional information that was not in the original.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
I would like a PS2 version of Days. They can call it re:days, and it could have additional information that was not in the original.

Sad to say, but Square-Enix is never making another PS2 game. If they do a Re:358/2 Days, it'd be on 3DS or NGP, I imagine (I could see them packaging an Re:358/2 Days with DDD Final Mix, or something like that).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back