• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I believe _______ is inside the black box.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Johnny

I fully believe that Sora is in the black box, and that is how he returns to the KH worldline after he traverses thru wherever he is now.

1. MoM gave Luxu the black box but didnt say when it came from. (Post KH3)
2. The box doesn't appear in the Keyblade graveyard until Sora "disappears"
3. Ava is living on inside of Sora (3rd heart) so technically she is there when the foretellers are re awakened, but inside the box inside Sora's heart.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Well if that's true then Sora's friends are going to have to get the Box away from Xigbar and the foretellers. Who knows what they intend to do with his body

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
It sounds like something screwy Nomura would do, but on the second point, we don't know exactly when the box appears. The epilogue could have happened before Sora returns with Kairi to Destiny Islands. And on the third point, the third heart in Sora was Xion.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If Xion's heart was inside Sora then how and when did the Organization get a hold of it to put in a vessel? That's something that always confused me

Johnny

It sounds like something screwy Nomura would do, but on the second point, we don't know exactly when the box appears. The epilogue could have happened before Sora returns with Kairi to Destiny Islands. And on the third point, the third heart in Sora was Xion.

Nomura def would do something this crazy, I'm even going to the limits and saying MoM is actually Sora grown up in another timeline/dimension from the future.

The 3rd heart in Sora is not Xion, because the Organization already had her in the Vessel. Plus the way the secret reports talk about the 3 hearts in him def does not sound like Xion. Its a placeholder for Ava.

Sora never returns to DI, Kairi returns alone thats why he "fades" away. My theory is it goes like this:

After Sora opens the keyhole in the KB Graveyard with everyone there, he goes and finds Kairi abusing the power of wakening. Kairi gets sent back to the graveyard with the others, Sora doesnt.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
If Xion's heart was inside Sora then how and when did the Organization get a hold of it to put in a vessel? That's something that always confused me
I swear this game has at least five hours of content missing.

It's a bonafide plot hole. Ienzo states there's a heart that's been in Sora for almost as long as Roxas. That'd be Xion. The heart who's been with Sora since he was little is Ven. That's all three.

I've rewatched everything and can't find even the littlest thing to make a theory out of. They just have her for absolutely no reason.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
The 3rd heart in Sora is not Xion, because the Organization already had her in the Vessel. Plus the way the secret reports talk about the 3 hearts in him def does not sound like Xion. Its a placeholder for Ava.
What Ienzo says is no different from what he says to Sora. One is Roxas. One has been there for as long as Roxas (Xion). And one has been there since Sora was a child (Ventus).

Sora never returns to DI, Kairi returns alone thats why he "fades" away. My theory is it goes like this:

After Sora opens the keyhole in the KB Graveyard with everyone there, he goes and finds Kairi abusing the power of wakening. Kairi gets sent back to the graveyard with the others, Sora doesnt.
The way everyone reacts, especially Donald, Goofy, and Mickey, to seeing Kairi and Sora on the tree shows that the two just returned, and together. Sora was able to hold on long enough to get her home before fading away.

The Disney plots, particularly Toy Box and San Fransokyo, set it up.
It does set it up, but did the Organization take her heart during either of them?

I'm assuming they cut out content that was there (or they knew should be there) just to sell it as DLC later.
A time-honored tradition of Kingdom Hearts. lol

Rather humorous considering Nomura's jabs at FFXV's DLC.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
The only explanation I can think of is Xehanort got Xion's heart from the past like Dark Riku's. Cause there isnt any point in DDD or KH3 were they could have taken it

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
The only explanation I can think of is Xehanort got Xion's heart from the past like Dark Riku's. Cause there isnt any point in DDD or KH3 were they could have taken it
But Xion was never a nort? And didn't it turn out the Dark Riku was just a new Riku Replica, not someone from the past?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
But Xion was never a nort? And didn't it turn out the Dark Riku was just a new Riku Replica, not someone from the past?
I thought Dark Riku was Repliku from the past placed in a vessel. Repliku himself stated that was him before he ripped Dark Riku out of the body

Laurel

Awards
For some reason I think MoM's heart could be in the box, or some one else's box, or maybe it's empty and the MoM is just a jerk and wants Luxu to just carry the box everywhere for the laughs. I dunno, we'll prob not know until 2030 or something.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

The Riku that's in the new Organization is a brand new Riku Replica.

Xion is made from the data of Sora's memories (just like the original was), so she's a pseudo Sora replica, like the original Xion was. It's stated in the secret reports that to activate the heart, there needs to be a "spark" of connection. When Sora approaches Xion and acknowledges her, that is when her heart gets transferred from Sora to the replica body, thus completing Xion in the replica body.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
The Riku that's in the new Organization is a brand new Riku Replica.

Xion is made from the data of Sora's memories (just like the original was), so she's a pseudo Sora replica, like the original Xion was. It's stated in the secret reports that to activate the heart, there needs to be a "spark" of connection. When Sora approaches Xion and acknowledges her, that is when her heart gets transferred from Sora to the replica body, thus completing Xion in the replica body.
But the problem with that is not only did her heart not shoot out like Roxas' did, what little scenes we have of her implies it was always Xion but with her memory messed up.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
But the problem with that is not only did her heart not shoot out like Roxas' did, what little scenes we have of her implies it was always Xion but with her memory messed up.

I heard a theory that the transfer happened when Xemnas knocks Xion into Sora. I think they didn't show the transfer because they thought it would mess up the flow of the sceme, not considering the plothole it would create.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
When and how the organization got Xion's heart is something Nomura might answer in his interviews. Those do always explain things that weren't always clarified in the games.

D

Deleted member 34215

Dark Riku is Riku Replica from the past. The present Riku Replica took out his heart and left the empty replica. When he's defeated he says the usual stuff that Riku Replica used to say ("you're not the real one", etc...).

As for the theory, Sora can't be in the box. I think it's fairly safe to say that the box has something to do with the MoM, as "X-Super" is written on top of it, and the MoM's true name should be Superbia or something like it. All the foretellers have names from the seven deadly sins, so.. The weird thing is that on the side of the box there's an heart symbol which is the same as one of the foretellers chess pieces, but the MoM should be the horned one, so dunno.

Back