• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i beat sephiroth 2 times

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only beaten S***phiroth once, with the Oblivion and I was thinking "Surely he wasn't this hard in FFVII!" AND "Is someone gonna take my temperature? I'm piping hot!" (that second one I always think after every great gaming achievement I make).

Shadow_Chaos90

I beat him twice, using the Lionheart Keyblade and spamming a bunch of Strike Raids :D I know, it's pretty lame, but at least it got the job done!:cool:

BlackDeath

you told me this awhile back in Drivers education, Shadow_Chaos90!

so to refresh your memory, Sephiroths isn't that all hard to beat!
all you have to do is keep heal from his attacks+ us the Arc Arcancdin attack at him+ super fast air and ground comb attacks. After about 7 Arc Arcancdin you should be more than haft way thought his attacks.

the easy way to make this battle go by quicker is to be at level 100 and have the Ultma Weapon equip to Sora.

Also don't try to use the Stop spell or any upgrades of it on Sephiroths. He will just Telport when you do it!

Also i've beaten him more than 20 times!

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Good job, I have beaten him like 50 times now. :p Keep going... I wonder if there's a limit to how many times you can beat him..... hmmmmm

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
yeah, I heard he has like 15 bars of health or something... *phew*. Gonna be a tough battle!

Endgame

:D
Ssj7Crono said:
KH2 seohiroth is harder definatly, i saw a video on the kh2 version and he's a lot faster and has more attacks.

Actually, I'd say he's much easier, for one simple reason: Sin Harvest.

You will notice that in KH, all he has to do to cast Sin Harvest is to wait for a few seconds, and the only clue you get is his voice, which comes too late. In the KH2 fight, each time he uses Sin Harvest he rises into the air prior to casting it, giving you an indication of when he's going to cast it, and a chance to counter it.

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
Zetsumi said:
Actually, I'd say he's much easier, for one simple reason: Sin Harvest.

You will notice that in KH, all he has to do to cast Sin Harvest is to wait for a few seconds, and the only clue you get is his voice, which comes too late. In the KH2 fight, each time he uses Sin Harvest he rises into the air prior to casting it, giving you an indication of when he's going to cast it, and a chance to counter it.
nah not fore me in kh1, i always was able to predict his moves most of the time and able to counter them. hes pretty easy. i never had to use items or skills to beat seph in kh1. i admit u only get like less than 3-4 seconds to counter sin harvest in kh1. but for me i was always able to reach him in time bofore he can completly cast it.
even though i havent fought him in kh2 yet, id say hes still harder since in the video i saw he is a lot faster, teleports more frequenly ans uses attacks more often. but then again he might be as easy as u say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back