• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i beat sephiroth 2 times

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHLover916

I don't mean to brag or anything but everytime I play KH I make sure I beat Sephiroth at least once and I play KH everyday. I have actually played KH everyday since I beat Sephiroth in July 2005, I used the Ultima Weapon. So you do the math on how many times I have beat him, after that I used the Kingdom Key everytime. Now I go into the battle with the Kingdom Key and no items with the basic abiltities my best accesories, and the Strike Raid ability. Yup that's right I said no items. Basically If Sephy is about to use Sin Harvest I just quickly get semi close to him and use Strike Raid. And my MP hardly ever gets low basically because he hits me so many times. It gives me enough MP to heal myself and use Strike Raid when I need to. Beating him is actually kind of boring now mostly because it is way to easy.

KHLover916

"So what", how can you say that. Sephiroth is the most evil and ruthless villian that Squaresoft/ Square Enix has ever created. Beating him is a great and admirable videogame achievment.

BULLETPROOF

i didn't beat him he is too hard, and im not level 100 im lvl 70 or 80 or something i forget havent played kingdom hearts for over 2 years

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
KHLover916 said:
"So what", how can you say that. Sephiroth is the most evil and ruthless villian that Squaresoft/ Square Enix has ever created. Beating him is a great and admirable videogame achievment.

i love how you people think sephiroth is the most evil thing they heave ever created, he isn't close to being as bad as sin, yunalesca or ultemecia(sp?).

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I beat him with the Kingdom Key. Also with out items. And with out the lock on feature because my controller had broke. I beat him a lot too. Especially on Expert.

KHLover916

pwn3d said:
i love how you people think sephiroth is the most evil thing they heave ever created, he isn't close to being as bad as sin, yunalesca or ultemecia(sp?).
I know how hard all of them were and as it happens I have just beaten Ultimecia. Sin was actually not that hard for me but Yunalesca was tough. I'm just saying that Sephiroth is like the most ruthless one, you have to admit. Out of that list Sephy was definately the hardest one.

BlaZinbritt11588

i've never beaten him...i tried but i kept dying so i just gave up.....

p.s. i am at level 98 and have the ultima weapon, i still cant beat him. that bastard!

BeastlyKillaKreg

BULLETPROOF said:
i didn't beat him he is too hard, and im not level 100 im lvl 70 or 80 or something i forget havent played kingdom hearts for over 2 years

........umm. thats (im sorry to say) pathetic. you can easily beat him if ur around level 50.

BeastlyKillaKreg

KHLover916 said:
I know how hard all of them were and as it happens I have just beaten Ultimecia. Sin was actually not that hard for me but Yunalesca was tough. I'm just saying that Sephiroth is like the most ruthless one, you have to admit. Out of that list Sephy was definately the hardest one.

sin was easy, yunalesca was a bitch. i dunno about ultimecia, i've never played that particular ff. yunalesca/seymour (third version on gagazet) are about the same as seph.

ps.... sorry for 2x post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back