• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I beat Kingdom Hearts 2!!.....But

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PumpkinKnight

I was wondering if there is a way to keep on playing after I beat the game, because whenever I beat him in all his forms and watched the video and credits it shows me the battle results and i can't get off that screen. unless I restart the game, but then I have to go back to my last save.

Please help!

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
yeah you have to level up final form to get glide and just in case you don't have final form as soon as that battle between roxas and sora was over you do any random drive to get it. its random so keep trying if you dont get it.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
no.u hav to lvl up ur forms.they all lvl differently.valor gains exp from everyhit that u do to an opponant in that form.wisdom gets exp from every heartless u kill in the form.master gians exp from every of those yellow orbs u collect in that form.and final gains exp for ever nobody killed in that form.lvl valor all the way and u get a higher jump i belive.lvl wisdom all up and get dash ability.lvl master all the way up and get double jump.lvl final up and u get glide.i suggest lvling all forms up.because the abilities help againest sephy and u hav to lvl them all up and summons to participate in the hades paradox

shofamuminah

Website
kecoakuning11.wordpres.com
get glide. it's fun when you're floating and makes the battle a LOT easier *grins*

anyway, if you wish to train your final, go to TWTNW. just run around killing nobodies from twilight's view to proof of existance. before your drive runs out, go to world map and use these game's glitch as advantage cause your drive will full again *grins*and then starts it all over!

easy kill= know the creeper? hit them with magnega. 1 magic hit, 1 kill X3

3 creeper=3 exp *_*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back