• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i beat KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadly Cloud

no, you first meet him properly at hollow bastion after you visit space paranoids (first time). you also recieve master form at that point

neoridge

Website
www.freewebs.com
ok you gota be lieing theres no way u beat it in 2 days its and 80 hour long game i know because both gamestop and ebgames estamated it to be 80 hours and have you seen how god d#@n thick the stratagy guide is its imposible for you to have beatin it in 2 days ya lier. also i kno some1 in jap who had the game he said it took him at least a week and half of nonstop playin to beat it

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
TheMuffinMan said:
People who thought the game was 60 hours of gameplay are idiots <_<

An average gamer could beat KH1 in 12-15 hours, at best, you'd get 30 hours out of KH2

^lololololololololol <_<

Deadly Cloud

80 hours!? yeah right! i didnt go to school on wednesday, thursday and i didnt go go to school today, and dont call me a lier cause i did beat it!

and the stategy guide is not even big! i have it, cause it was cheap if i got it while i bought the game. besides half of the guide is just about items and the items needed for syththesis

neoridge

Website
www.freewebs.com
meh still if it is only like 20-30 hour i was kind hopen for it to be longer and still that stratgy guide was biger then both ff10 1nd 10-2 guides put together. i really wanted it to be like ff7 with a very very long story line to keep you ocuppied for a long time.

E

Eclipse

i have a question, what does sanctuary ~after the battle~ sound liek?

Deadly Cloud

thats a little hard to explain... i would have to record it but i dont think i have anything to do that with

cue5c

Deadly Cloud said:
thats a little hard to explain... i would have to record it but i dont think i have anything to do that with

Well, is it better than the first one in the intro, bc that one is pretty good, except for repeating herself the whole song...

onyxrhapsody87

It's kinda hard to take it easy without getting bored with it... The story and battle system in my opinion are both so compelling that it's hard to not rush through the game... It takes no time at all for anyone who's played the first game to get used to the new controls or system... Also anyone who's got the game on Tuesday is probably in or around Space Paranoids(first visit) at the very least... which is closer to the end of the story... I got the game on the 29th... and I'm in the world that never was... At first I tried to take it slow... but in the end I managed to do the opposite... That definately doesn't mean I'll lose interest when I complete the game, It just mean the story is shorter than I expected...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back