• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i beat KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadly Cloud

ok wel i have beaten the game, so any questions?

oh and i would aprecieate if someone told me how to get final form exactly

Deadly Cloud

i just did the game, now that i have beat it im going do some extra stuff, like take on sephiroth and do 100 acre wood

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Just go into TWTNW and go into Master form a bunch of times till you get Final Form

Geez, way to rush the game and not stop to enjoy it <_<

Deadly Cloud

who me? no i went on standard mode

and my mom let me stay home, cause luckily during those days there was some exams going on so we all had to go in late so i was like "theres no point in going"

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
People who thought the game was 60 hours of gameplay are idiots <_<

An average gamer could beat KH1 in 12-15 hours, at best, you'd get 30 hours out of KH2

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Talk about trying to take KH2 slowly ... why didn't you take your time? Couldn't you just wait for the others to complete it at the same time? The UK may not have KH2 yet, but I'm taking my time when I get it.

<VII_Axel>

Deadly Cloud said:
ok wel i have beaten the game, so any questions?

oh and i would aprecieate if someone told me how to get final form exactly
OMG! I BEAT IT BACK IN DECEMBER! It shouldv'e taken you less than 20 hours on Standard mode. Standard mode is so easy. THey need a harder mode than Proud. Like legend mode or something.

Anyway final form happens randomly after a certain point in the game. Not sure which point though. I think it's when you get to The world that never was.

EDIT: After it happens randomly you can use it anytime you have 5 drive bars full.

sora reborn

Knbrix said:
It was standard and I was answering to the guy who beat Mulan at 6 hours.

well when u watch every movie get every chest in the area and ur doin expert mode it kinda takes at least 2 and a half hours for tutorial with roxas and then another 3 hours from soras beginning to mulans ending:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back