• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Beat Him!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkKeira16

Hey everyone,i finally beat Sephiroth!!!He was actually kinda easy.Its just u gotta know all his moves first.Its too bad,i kinda wish i could face him again.Im glad i beat him tho,now i can join the select few that have beatin him although i wish i was the first.

RikusDarkHalf

GOD DAM ITS NOT THAT WE DONT CARE ITS JUST THAT THIS IS LIKE ummmmm... THE 100 THREAD ON THIS!!!
ok so people stop making threads on "OMG I beat Sephy lets tell the world"
ok?

RikusDarkHalf

australian sora said:
well i congratulate anywone on beating him and its ok least hes not saying any spoliers

only thing you are doing my friend is geting more posts
also if thats true you are stupid you have a spoiler in your sig.
dang

dylmurhaha

Uzumaki-Naruto said:
Sephiroth=Easy xD

Wayyyy easier than KH1 Sephiroth
nooo.. not easier than KH1.. i think its harder than that one.. and i thought the fight was hard until you beat it once.. when you beat it once, its all it takes- i havent lost after that (saved a seperate file just in case i wanted to fight him again)

dylmurhaha

inhiding said:
Ultima > Fenrir
well.. not if you dont use magic- I personally like Fenrir more, because the only time I use magic is when I form Wisdom/Master/Final.. Wisdom I rarely ever form, Master I have oathkeeper which is good for magic, and Final I have Ultima which is also good for magic..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back