• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I am wondering.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seedesu

PxtlIU8

i was wondering if KH 0.2 BBS and KH HD 2.8 are different games? or they are on the same game? cause they have the same release date of KH HD 2.8 (sorry for the question i am seriously lost up until now on the story of the game)

SephirothZ

It is a bundle. KH HD 2.8 comes with:
-KH Dream Drop Distance HD (Originally a Nintendo 3DS game remade for the PS4)
-KH BBS 0.2
-KHX Back Cover (cinematic)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
As SephirothZ points out, 0.2 is only a part of 2.8 HD.

One third to be exact.

The game Dream Drop Distance HD and the movie X Back Cover are the other two thirds.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
0.2 BBS also is not the original BBS, but rather a small sequel to it that leads the players to Kingdom Hearts 3 in terms of story.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
0.2 Birth by Sleep is a continuation of Aqua's Birth by Sleep narrative from Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I believe the question has been mostly answered, but I'll leave this open for you in case you have more questions.

For your own sake, I must specify that there are probably three titles in general that would be of interest to you.

All three of the remixes. I realize you don't own a PS3, but I don't think it's unreasonable to expect a PS4 port. Continue voicing this concern, it can't hurt - it Square sees enough of a demand then they will comply. I believe Yasue, the co-director of the series, has said that they've looked into it.

1.5 and 2.5 have most of the games you haven't played, with abridged cinematic versions of the DS games. 2.8 has the other game with two new experiences. 1.5, 2.5, and 2.8 will adequately prepare you for Kingdom Hearts 3. There is also a smart phone game called Unchained X worth at least checking out, though it's expected the major plot points of it will be covered in 2.8.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'd just like to add that Unchained is free, to what Tinny said. C:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back