• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I am soooo pissed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kh_Kairi13

my ps2 is kinda old and it barely works so i have to push the reset button a million times before it comes on!! but since last sunday it hasnt been coming on at all no matter how many times i push reset and i really really wanna play it:( . i was at the part where u beat Demyx in Hollow Bastion and it makes me so mad that i cant play it !!!:mad:

Josiah

Quarian Power!
bummer...maybe you should take your ps2 into a repair shop, to see what the problem is, or you should buy a new, or used one.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
i'll assume u mean disc read error. (for me my other games work on the first try but for kh2 i need to reset 3-4 times) u can fix this urself by googling "ps2 having troubling read disc" or "ps2 having disc read error". ALOT of faqs come up. other ppl just go to a repair shop

E

Eclipse

maybe your ps2 is mad at you :p

be nice to your ps2, and it will be nice back

mine works fine

had it since 2003

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Do you take it a lot of places? Is it dusty where you put it?

I've had mine since '02, and it works fine. I treat it like a babeh. Take it to a local game store, I'm not sure if any near you do repairs, but mine does.

Kh_Kairi13

your probly right twilightsoulkey my ps2 is probly mad at me cuz i was kinda banging on it when in wouldnt work last sunday. lol i will try to be nicer to it

Kh_Kairi13

thx alot square-enix i looked up "ps2 disc read errors" and i found a site that shows how to try to fix it. i will probly try to fix tommorow if my mom will let me that is.

Kh_Kairi13

I've had my ps2 since they first came out so I'm not really surprised that it isnt working but im gonna try to fix it

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Freya said:
Do you take it a lot of places? Is it dusty where you put it?

I've had mine since '02, and it works fine. I treat it like a babeh. Take it to a local game store, I'm not sure if any near you do repairs, but mine does.

same here *cleans ps2*.

keybladejon

ive had mine for 3-4 years. mines perfect. nothing wrong. unless your like my friend who leaves it running when he goes to scholl and stuff.

SpencerBarnes

just clean it take it apart and clean it mine did the same thing but when my uncle took it apart and cleaned it (the eye with a cutip and some kinda fluid might be acholhule cheack first)it worked like new

Nobody13

Mine is almost perfect! It just takes a little while to read newer discs, but I had it the first Christmas it was out!:)

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
australian sora said:
ok what are you guys talking about
LOL i started laughing once i saw ur post. Kh_Kairi13's ps2 isnt working and he/she cant play kh2 so we'll just giving advice on what to do. (it somehow got changed to who has a better working ps2)
*still chuckling*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back