• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I am soooo pissed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KhII--Fenrir

ps2's don't break unless u get frusrated with a game and start killing it with the controller lol...i've had mine for about 5 years i think....well it was when it came out anyways and mine works fine, but my friend had his for 2 months and he broke it.. It won't read about 9 outta 10 discs he puts in it.... it depends on how you treat your ps2 i geuss.

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
sorry about that but mines neeraly broken olny one player works and you can only play ps2 dics if there clean it cant have a scratch on it . mine broke for no reason i unplugged it then plgged it back up. then just messed up. i dont know a place to take it and i hade it for 2 years.

Kh_Kairi13

aw man i tried to fix my ps2 and now when i start it it says "disc read error". o well i guess ill just buy a used one until the ps3 is here

THE_UNKNOWNS

i have had mine for about 3 yrs and it quit reading discs so i had to take it apart and clean the eye, now it works like new.

Kh_Kairi13

i have never left my ps2 on or beat it with the controller or anything but my brother might have...... o well im gonna buy a used one cuz i cant seem to fix it. o ya and by the way square-enix im a girl ok

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
ya i've had mine for like two years which is the only one i've ever had. Its the fat one not the cool skinny kind but i still love it 2 death bcus i play kh and kh2 on it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back