• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i am sooo confused...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

elle

i dont know where to start. i've gotten a sig and stuff though. it took a long time. i also made my 1st post!!! i was feeling pretty good then i looked at the post b4 me and it was their like 1000... one! wow... well i need some catchin up to do. and why does it say heartless below my log in name? anyway i just wanted to say hello people of khinsider i can't wait until kh2 and I <3 KH!

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
elle said:
and why does it say heartless below my log in name?

The name Heartless indicates your rank depending on the number of posts you have.There is Heartless, Gummi Ship builder, Store Keeper, and Platunim Member. When you hit platinum member, you get to call your rank anything.
And welcome. If you have any more questions, you can PM me.
And to get started you might want to go to Adopt a newb thread. The person there will give you someone to teach you about the forms.You don't have to though, It's just a suggestion.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
hello and welcome.. I hope you like it here!?!!? let me know if u need anything okay>?<

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Xemnas.01 said:
The name Heartless indicates your rank depending on the number of posts you have.There is Heartless, Gummi Ship builder, Store Keeper, and Platunim Member. When you hit platinum member, you get to call your rank anything.
And welcome. If you have any more questions, you can PM me.
And to get started you might want to go to Adopt a newb thread. The person there will give you someone to teach you about the forms.You don't have to though, It's just a suggestion.
Correction: it's Premium Member. But welcome to the forums! Good to see a new face. PM me if you wanna be buddies.:rolleyes:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
AngelofDestiny said:
Correction: it's Premium Member. But welcome to the forums! Good to see a new face. PM me if you wanna be buddies.:rolleyes:

Thanks for the correction.

K

keyblades power

hi, i am new can some one help me out like how do i get those little movies and stuff, how do make a rpg and last wat does pm mean

thanx for the help

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Hello newbie, I am TheMuffinMan =D

I am the moderator of this section,a nd I help out all the newbies :D

I've been away for awhile, but I'm more active now and am completely open to help you out. I am also a member of the RPG team, which means I help make the RPG

Come by the chat sometime, that's a fast way to make some friends, private message me with any questions

Back