• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I am so tired of this

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I do chores around the house. I have done so since I was seven years old. I hated it then and I despise it now. It's not the chores I hate, it's the person I work with.

My mother is a work-a-holic. She's old and believes in working and working hard. She'd come home from work and do some more work. After she did that work, she did some more work.

I work with my mother to do the inside house work. I work every single day, even on sacred days like Sunday. I work when I get home from college. I work during vacations. I work when the household work is done.

I feel like my mother does not appreciate my effort. I do the work and she disrespects me and cusses me out. I get no rewards or praise for the work I do.

I am too tired. For the first time in a long time, I almost snapped. I am also considering moving out, though I am going to move out in another year to stay on campus at a university.

I don't want to snap on my mother and tell her about herself, but I don't know how much longer I can keep this in. Moving out would be very expensive and hard, but I wouldn't have to deal with her ways anymore. My father has tried talking to her and she won't listen. I don't know what to do.

Penance

Yeah that's tough, I don't understand why parents just don't chill out.
She probably has some internal issues she needs to deal with. But yeah, sucks for you cause she sounds like a person who won't change.
Don't flip out on her though, let your dad do that. If it was him being the a-hole then I'd say go for it, but...yeah.

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Well maybe you should calmly and respectfully talk to her about how you are feeling. That would certainly get a better response that you snapping at her because of her ways.

I definately feel for you though, my mum can be like that (although not to such an extreme) and it drives me nuts.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
you need to straight up tell her how you feel, cliche maybe, but damn i know that it works, personally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back