• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I am officially making a video game! (Demo almost ready)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VodkaOptic

Awards
I have spent a long time developing a pretty nice turn-based RPG in my spare time (which is why I haven't been too active on the forums, sorry!), but there's a slight hitch in everything.

I need artists and musicians to help make resources to use in-game!

If you would like a chance to get your name out there in the gaming world, here's a way you can start! I've been using base resources for the software I'm using to create a very nice story, in which the alpha demo has almost been completed and will be available on Steam later this month. (Completely free!)

There are some minor things you should know before agreeing to doing this:

1) The game is completely non-profit, thus you won't be paid. However, you will be highly credited on the game's steam page and in the game's credits. (This could be a great way to get noticed as a content creator and a great way to get some experience working withing the gaming industry!)

2) I would like to see your previous content or anything you have made in the past before I decide if you're good enough to make content for this game.

3) The game is, apparently, really good so far! I have a couple of friends bug testing it from time to time and they all think it's pretty good in terms of story and gameplay! Knowing this, I'm sure you'll be happy to know that any content I release post-development will be yours, free of charge. (I do plan to release commercial products after the game is released. This game is a prequel to a series I'm currently working on with a few artists. If you're interested in the series, please do message me!)

4) The game is NOT Kingdom Hearts related, and is a completely standalone story.

5) Development will be hard, and there will be times where demands for content may seem trying, but if we persevere throughout the development of this game, we could make something absolutely AMAZING.

6) If you are a content creator for the game, when credited I will be happy to post a link to YOUR Deviantart, YouTube Channel, etc. when I credit you on the Steam page.

7) I will appreciate all the help, and will be very grateful to anyone willing to help with development.

I call out to this community because there seems to be no end to fantastic content creators. There are also a ton of extremely wonderful people here and I've never had more pleasure being part of a community than I have had being a part of this one.

You are all amazing, and I appreciate any help you can offer me.

Thank you all,
Stay Awesome.
- VodkaOptic.

Last edited:

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I could help if you want! :)
With artwork.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Okay! I'll think about it! :)

VodkaOptic

Awards
To anyone viewing this thread, I'm ALWAYS going to be looking for new artists and musicians. Any feedback on the game after it's released will also be super useful, too!

Recon

Art of War
Awards
What platforms do you intend to release on? I'm guessing just steam for now?

VodkaOptic

Awards
BY ALL MEANS YES! Your artwork is incredible! Is there any possibility you could draw anything digitally? (If not, I can actually work around it.)

VodkaOptic

Awards
And by that I mean, I could really use an amazing artist like you to do concept art, character designs, enemy designs, clothing designs, etc. ^-^

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
BY ALL MEANS YES! Your artwork is incredible! Is there any possibility you could draw anything digitally? (If not, I can actually work around it.)
Unfortunately I can't draw anything digitally.

And by that I mean, I could really use an amazing artist like you to do concept art, character designs, enemy designs, clothing designs, etc. ^-^
I-I-I-I I would love too!!
200.gif

VodkaOptic

Awards
I decided I should now be looking foooooor:

VOICE ACTORS!!

Anyone interested? I need 2 female voice actors and 3 male voice actors. Nothing heavy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back