• Effective October 15th, all Youtube content threads that are posted within the creative media section will be subjected to being moderated before being displayed. Over the past year we've noticed lots of new members and a few old members that come here to advertise (obviously here since we're the largest Kingdom Hearts fan base community why wouldn't you) their Channel to promote new subscribers, likes, and displaying their media. However there is a huge difference between creative constructive media criticism, and borderline advertisement. So please, before you post here, understand how the creative media section works, if you have any questions or concerns regarding this change please reach out, we always like to hear ideas. Few might not like this idea, but it does help keep my section stay organized and not crazy looking, I would like to keep the traditional platform of what the section main purpose is for. It's to help build new and old artistry to an entire whole level.

Here's how it will work :

• If you post a thread within the creative media section that is youtube content related to your channel, it will be moved to the "Creative Media Youtube Showing Content thread", a sticky'd thread where members can all over discuss and see everyones content all at once rather than making it self promoting, by making your own thread, if you get my drift. The whole idea behind this is to get members involved in everyones media, and the purpose is to showcase your works, but not self advertisement right? Its all about the constructive criticism and giving everyone the same feedback and layout of how display and showcasing video media should look like.

• If you have already posted a thread regarding your youtube content, you will not be affected by this change and your thread will be untouched and you can continue to post and discuss accordingly with your peers.

Social Media Advertisement Content :​

Now I know lots of new members (out of the blue suddenly became youtube friendly, you're not slick) be-aware that you cannot use the Creative Media section as a gateway to advertise your media without wanting, giving and receiving criticism from your forum family. The idea behind the Creative Media is to help showcase and help improve everyones work or arts, whether it's digital, traditional, etc. Not to promote then leave, it's not fair to the community.

• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

I am officially making a video game! (Demo almost ready)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

VodkaOptic

Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Red Travels the Farthest
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • In the Grid
I have spent a long time developing a pretty nice turn-based RPG in my spare time (which is why I haven't been too active on the forums, sorry!), but there's a slight hitch in everything.

I need artists and musicians to help make resources to use in-game!

If you would like a chance to get your name out there in the gaming world, here's a way you can start! I've been using base resources for the software I'm using to create a very nice story, in which the alpha demo has almost been completed and will be available on Steam later this month. (Completely free!)

There are some minor things you should know before agreeing to doing this:

1) The game is completely non-profit, thus you won't be paid. However, you will be highly credited on the game's steam page and in the game's credits. (This could be a great way to get noticed as a content creator and a great way to get some experience working withing the gaming industry!)

2) I would like to see your previous content or anything you have made in the past before I decide if you're good enough to make content for this game.

3) The game is, apparently, really good so far! I have a couple of friends bug testing it from time to time and they all think it's pretty good in terms of story and gameplay! Knowing this, I'm sure you'll be happy to know that any content I release post-development will be yours, free of charge. (I do plan to release commercial products after the game is released. This game is a prequel to a series I'm currently working on with a few artists. If you're interested in the series, please do message me!)

4) The game is NOT Kingdom Hearts related, and is a completely standalone story.

5) Development will be hard, and there will be times where demands for content may seem trying, but if we persevere throughout the development of this game, we could make something absolutely AMAZING.

6) If you are a content creator for the game, when credited I will be happy to post a link to YOUR Deviantart, YouTube Channel, etc. when I credit you on the Steam page.

7) I will appreciate all the help, and will be very grateful to anyone willing to help with development.

I call out to this community because there seems to be no end to fantastic content creators. There are also a ton of extremely wonderful people here and I've never had more pleasure being part of a community than I have had being a part of this one.

You are all amazing, and I appreciate any help you can offer me.

Thank you all,
Stay Awesome.
- VodkaOptic.

Last edited:

VodkaOptic

Awards
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • In the Grid
To anyone viewing this thread, I'm ALWAYS going to be looking for new artists and musicians. Any feedback on the game after it's released will also be super useful, too!

Recon

My turn
Awards
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • News Hound
  • Ursus Union
  • Mog Boss
  • Final Fantasy Dimensions
  • The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
What platforms do you intend to release on? I'm guessing just steam for now?

voltage

Awards
What platforms do you intend to release on? I'm guessing just steam for now?
This kinda thing is PC only, unless he's got MV. I'd expect it to be on GameJolt as well.

VodkaOptic

Awards
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • In the Grid
BY ALL MEANS YES! Your artwork is incredible! Is there any possibility you could draw anything digitally? (If not, I can actually work around it.)

VodkaOptic

Awards
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • In the Grid
And by that I mean, I could really use an amazing artist like you to do concept art, character designs, enemy designs, clothing designs, etc. ^-^

FudgemintGuardian

"Indeeeeeeeeeeeeed."
Awards
  • The Foreteller
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
  • Beauty Within
  • O, Purest of Hearts
BY ALL MEANS YES! Your artwork is incredible! Is there any possibility you could draw anything digitally? (If not, I can actually work around it.)
Unfortunately I can't draw anything digitally.

And by that I mean, I could really use an amazing artist like you to do concept art, character designs, enemy designs, clothing designs, etc. ^-^
I-I-I-I I would love too!!

VodkaOptic

Awards
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • In the Grid
I decided I should now be looking foooooor:

VOICE ACTORS!!

Anyone interested? I need 2 female voice actors and 3 male voice actors. Nothing heavy. :)