• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I am officially a mother to be, for all the world to know and see

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
You guys can make fun of me all you want. I don't care. I was not ready when I had my first son. and when his father took him, I did get an easy way out. But none of you know whats going on with the person in front of the computer. At that time , I was in a dark place, I had had depression, and my mom refused to get me help with it. My parents abused me as a kid, and both of them have always been at war. After all this happened, I took a new turn in life.
All this information - completely unnecessary. You get an F for relevancy.

How did I end up pregnant? It may seem odd, but I decided I would not have any kind of sexual relationship with anyone. It took off well for 2 years, and then I met my boyfriend, who means the world to me. It wasnt planned, so neither of us had any protection. Why take birth control if you're not gonna have sex?
Well obviously you had sex since you're pregnant. Batman doesn't plan on running into sharks in the desert, but he's gonna still gonna pack his anti-shark repellent just in case. How do you not even have condoms on hand? Sexually active or not you should always be prepared if you're not planning to have kids.

not really, but the people who do post, tend to be assholes about it. I can hardly find anywhere on this site where some kind of degrading joke is not made. At least in the areas I'm usually in.
Because teen pregnancy is a fucking joke. You can't just fall ass-backwards into having a kid.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
The question is: Why haven't anyone passed a law preventing a few women from having kids? This woman certainly needs the clamp. If not, then wipe her out. She'll be useless to society anyway.

blueheart

Bronze Member
^^Woah, that wins the award for the darkest thing I've ever read here, yet.

This place isn't the best to post something like this. This is way too personal. If you want advice, I suggest going to Yahoo Answers *go ahead, laugh*. I've seen messed up stories there, not troll ones. It's a help site, people are pretty supportive there. I suggest you try it out. A lot of people vent there regularly.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
It wasnt planned, so neither of us had any protection. Why take birth control if you're not gonna have sex?

This sounds so strange, when in the end you did have sex and you are now pregnant.

I don't know, it just sounds really careless of you and your boyfriend/fiancee.

But anyway, I think it's nice that you're positive about this (or you seem like it).

I guess the piano is just down the hall. Not that far away from me. Doesn't matter, I'd rather have my precious little angel boy next to my bed all night.

Aw, it'll be so adorable if your son grew up listening to you playing beautiful piano songs and then asking you to teach him how to play.

Best of luck to you and your child. :3

Zul

Awards
Try not to think of your son as an extension of his father but as your son and his own person. "Miniature crying version of my boyfriend" is what might be depressing you if you really think of him that way.

Try to look forward to raising him to be a better person than his father(if his father has indeed abandoned him).

Also get married before having sex.

pokepotterkhkids

Website
www.freewebs.com
This sounds so strange, when in the end you did have sex and you are now pregnant.

I don't know, it just sounds really careless of you and your boyfriend/fiancee.

But anyway, I think it's nice that you're positive about this (or you seem like it).

Aw, it'll be so adorable if your son grew up listening to you playing beautiful piano songs and then asking you to teach him how to play.

Best of luck to you and your child. :3

Well yeah, I know, but honestly I didn't want another kid, and I *planned*
to get married first before i did have another kid, plus, we both agreed to wait. Neither of us really should have to need protection on hand when we arent even married.

I don't like that I'm in this situation, but being put in it, I'll take it for what it is, and I'll take it positively. It takes alot to remind myself that though. I know i still have issues i need to work on coughcoughbeingtooattachedtomaterialitemscoughcough, but I still have time to work on that. Things in my life are alot better than from 2 years ago. I'm seeing a therapist, I'm on anti-depressants (obviously not right now but still), I have a great boyfriend who loved me and my/his son and wants to take care of us, I'm alot more level headed, and I'm auctually focusing on school. As compared to then, for the most part, im all about my son. Back then all i cared about was me. So at least I'm in better standing from before.

That's actually how I learned to play, only it wasn't my mom, it was my aunt.

Try not to think of your son as an extension of his father but as your son and his own person. "Miniature crying version of my boyfriend" is what might be depressing you if you really think of him that way.

Try to look forward to raising him to be a better person than his father(if his father has indeed abandoned him).

I don't see him that way. I was making a joke. Cause my boyfriend gets real emotional when it comes to shit in my past and people treating my like shit in my past

His dad hasn't and I doubt he will. I know the kind of guy he is, and it's just not in him to do that.

That was my plan. Plan - Backfired.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

Haha no.

If she's irresponsible when it comes to sex now and done it twice, then marriage won't make a difference. Also;

seriously who still uphold the belief of 'no sex before marriage' where marriage is nothing more than official documents?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Islam brah, get married, have lots of kids!
>Have lots of kids.
>Indoctrinate them with what is easily the most ass-backwards, harmful 'modern' religion.

Good choice bro.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
fewfef-o.gif

I can't wait until you make another thread like this next year.

Transparent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back