• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I am officially a mother to be, for all the world to know and see

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokepotterkhkids

Website
www.freewebs.com
My stomach is bigger than my constantly growing boobs, I'm having to move my precious piano from my room to make room for a crib, I'm eating constantly (if im not eating im hungry), & My son was kicking my bladder every 5 seconds for what seemed like an hour. Oh, and I get to be the 1 in the 1/10 women who get a rash for the entirety of their pregnancy. fun! I'm fat, I'm tired, and I'm cranky. Yupp. 5 months pregnant. And it's only gonna go downhill from here. 4 more months and I can look forward to a screaming and crying miniature version of my boyfriend/fiancee... No just a miniature version of my fiancee. Okay, that made me laugh a bit. Not in the worst mood ever anymore. idk, just felt like complaining.

I'm excited to have my baby boy in my arms, i'm just in a dark place right now. ugh. See, and this is what happens when you -

...he's kicking again...

>:[[[

D

Deleted member 36435

didn't we already go over this
and you posted baby pictures
and chris and someone else posted a picture of a clothes hanger at the same time

pokepotterkhkids

Website
www.freewebs.com
didn't we already go over this
and you posted baby pictures
and chris and someone else posted a picture of a clothes hanger at the same time

yeah, his dad took off with him somewhere damned bastard.

This is baby #2 caused by dumb boyfriend.

Edit: Baby #1 was caused by ex-best friend, who is apparently a rapist. I charged him with rape, he took my son and dissapeared. And no one can find him.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Help and support
Stressing? Have you been rejected? Do you have trouble talking to people? What's on your mind? Share some of your problems with us and we'll try helping you out.
This is not your blog.
This is not your blog.
This is not your blog.
I'm a little confused, I'm not sure how to help you.
good luck with your pregnancy? Keep your chin up? :/

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
this one time, i thought i was pregnant, but it was just that i swallowed a bowling ball.

i swear, the thing kicked me.

maybe you did the same thing?

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
I feel like I should call bullshit on this but idk

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
yeah, his dad took off with him somewhere damned bastard.

This is baby #2 caused by dumb boyfriend.

Edit: Baby #1 was caused by ex-best friend, who is apparently a rapist. I charged him with rape, he took my son and dissapeared. And no one can find him.
So you got an easy out on the first one, but then you go and fuck up again? Do you know what birth control is? What a condom is?

Holy shit.

pokepotterkhkids

Website
www.freewebs.com
You guys can make fun of me all you want. I don't care. I was not ready when I had my first son. and when his father took him, I did get an easy way out. But none of you know whats going on with the person in front of the computer. At that time , I was in a dark place, I had had depression, and my mom refused to get me help with it. My parents abused me as a kid, and both of them have always been at war. After all this happened, I took a new turn in life. How did I end up pregnant? It may seem odd, but I decided I would not have any kind of sexual relationship with anyone. It took off well for 2 years, and then I met my boyfriend, who means the world to me. It wasnt planned, so neither of us had any protection. Why take birth control if you're not gonna have sex?

I don't care what you all think, I'm human and I make mistakes just like the rest of you. Only reason I posted was because, like everyone else, I need to vent sometimes. I did not expect any help, and quite frankly I expected exactly this. I still posted it because I don't care what you guys think, and if you wanna make fun of me go ahead. I've turned my life around from back then, and I'm still doing so, but really, it shouldn't matter what you guys think of me. I'm in front of a computer. None of you know me at all, so why should I take it to heart when you judge me?

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
You guys can make fun of me all you want. I don't care. I was not ready when I had my first son. and when his father took him, I did get an easy way out. But none of you know whats going on with the person in front of the computer. At that time , I was in a dark place, I had had depression, and my mom refused to get me help with it. My parents abused me as a kid, and both of them have always been at war. After all this happened, I took a new turn in life. How did I end up pregnant? It may seem odd, but I decided I would not have any kind of sexual relationship with anyone. It took off well for 2 years, and then I met my boyfriend, who means the world to me. It wasnt planned, so neither of us had any protection. Why take birth control if you're not gonna have sex?

I don't care what you all think, I'm human and I make mistakes just like the rest of you. Only reason I posted was because, like everyone else, I need to vent sometimes. I did not expect any help, and quite frankly I expected exactly this. I still posted it because I don't care what you guys think, and if you wanna make fun of me go ahead. I've turned my life around from back then, and I'm still doing so, but really, it shouldn't matter what you guys think of me. I'm in front of a computer. None of you know me at all, so why should I take it to heart when you judge me?
I just wasn't aware we could post these things here. Not sure where you would go to vent..
maybe you can go to a blog site and leave a link in your signature.

pokepotterkhkids

Website
www.freewebs.com
Theres no where else to vent, and it does help to vent. and this is called help & support.

AND it double helped to know that almost everyone on KHI is still an asshole, so I was right. I like being proven right.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
If you don't want or care for our opinions on the subject, don't make posts pertaining to the subject, especially in a forum specifically created for consult. End of.

pokepotterkhkids

Website
www.freewebs.com
If you don't want our opinions on the subject, don't make posts pertaining to the subject. End of.

I'll remember that in the future. There was no clarity, so I just posted. Plus, I didn't say I don't want your opinions, only that I didn't care about the negative opinions. If someone were to say something like "well good luck anyway" or something of the sorts, I wouldn't really mind. I'm fine with anyones opinions, but anyone who chooses to be negative, it's for nothing, because I don't care.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Theres no where else to vent, and it does help to vent. and this is called help & support.

AND it double helped to know that almost everyone on KHI is still an asshole, so I was right. I like being proven right.
I tried to help you by telling you where you can vent. I also told you to keep your chin up. (support)
Happy baby holding!

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Because less than 10 people repersent the hundreds of members on here.

I wish you best of luck regardless, raising a child at such a young age will be extremely challenging.

pokepotterkhkids

Website
www.freewebs.com
I tried to help you by telling you where you can vent. I also told you to keep your chin up. (support)
Happy baby holding!

yupp lol. For the most part it auctually is happy. It just gets annoying at some points. I'm pretty sure if someone reminds me I ate peas while pregnant, after I have the baby, I will throw up. I usually HATE peas. I was just really damn hungry.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
You don't need KHI to tell you what to do, you need to go see a psychologist.

You've posted here before about an incredibly similar situation, did you expect this time to be any different?

pokepotterkhkids

Website
www.freewebs.com
★;5484726 said:
Because less than 10 people repersent the hundreds of members on here.

I wish you best of luck regardless, raising a child at such a young age will be extremely challenging.

not really, but the people who do post, tend to be assholes about it. I can hardly find anywhere on this site where some kind of degrading joke is not made. At least in the areas I'm usually in.

Thanks for the luck, I'm hoping for the best. I want him to be healthy and happy for the most part, not much else I can do. Outside of job and finishing school, and auctually having somewhere for him to sleep. I guess the piano is just down the hall. Not that far away from me. Doesn't matter, I'd rather have my precious little angel boy next to my bed all night.

You don't need KHI to tell you what to do, you need to go see a psychologist.

You've posted here before about an incredibly similar situation, did you expect this time to be any different?

I do now. My mom used to bitch alot. "YOURE NOT DEPRESSED YOU DONT NEED TO SEE ONE!" but certain events changed that, and she gave in. & I don't expect KHI to tell me anything. I honestly dont even expect them to listen. Only thing I need is to vent every once in a while, and today the people i usually vent to were all gone, which is unusual, but still, things happen.

I don't expect it to be, but I can hope for it to be. I know I've grown up significantly from before, as so many have told me. I can't really control the situation, and all I can do is hope and pray for the best. It's the best I can do, and it's alot better than doing nothing. I have a sound support system, as well as the support from all my family, friends, and even my boyfriend and his family. Alot of girls my age in this situation lose ALL of that, and I have to take it as a sign of goodness that I still have that.

Last edited:
Awards
fewfef-o.gif

I can't wait until you make another thread like this next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back