• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I am me, no one else!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Hello, I'm TruestSyn. I've been a fan of KH since 1 released all those years ago and only recently have I kept my KH collection in working order. I've been coming to KH Insider for a while for news and information and only recently decided I would join.

My favorite character is Roxas because of his tragic story and the fact that he's one of two nobodies who should never have existed. My second favorite is a tie between Axel, Riku, and Terra.

I have 3 kids and am a husband, and my middle child is named Axel Lea! If anyone is interested I will post pictures of my KH collection here, but it's nothing impressive. It's a handful of pops, all the manga and all the games, one copy each for every platform it was released on. If they release multiple collector's editions of KH3, I would gladly buy several copies of the game for the content.

I am actually a fan of FF XV and bought the Ultimate Collector's Edition, because when it comes to Square-Enix RPGs, I spare no expense! I actually haven't missed a single collector's edition of any Final Fantasy game (except XIV cause I don't play) since Lightning Returns.

Pleased to meet you all! I'm not sure what to say on these things so sorry if I rambled.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Hey, welcome! Hope you have fun and enjoy your stay!

giphy.gif

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
You have a child named after Axel?! :D
That's awesome, welcome to the forums TruestSyn. Remember if you have any questions, feel free to check the FAQ if you haven't or message any of the members for help. I'm open for questions too. ;)
Have a great time here, not only can you get news here but also have fun on some of the sections like Forum Insanity or Creative Media, check those out if you ever want to.

giphy.gif

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Thanks for all the warm greetings! :D Yeah, the wife was 100% okay with it because she liked the character and the name.

Back