• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I am literally stuck on the first boss.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Yeah, it took me a few tries (playing on Proud mode). Like the guy said above, rid it of its wheel first.

Gram

Banned
Awards
actually im playing ven first.

Defeat the wheel thing first. Dodge until he trows it at you and it lays on the ground. Then he should be a peice of cake.

Dodge is your best friend in this battle
but yeah this is the best stratgy.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Since I owned the Japanese Version I had to train up to 5, and he beat me quite a few times, But I know what to do, so yeah. But in the english one I was at Level 3 Critical and he hasnt beat me at all. and When he runs, Guard, use I recommend leveling up Aqua's D-link so you can use her "Auto Life", and just guard use dash, or whatever you call it. and attack, and hope to get into Fatal Mode(Critical Impact). and Also use your Shotlock too, it works. but Use Aqua, for Healing, or pack yourself some Potion. and wish you luck as well :D

VagueSimplicity

Awards
Ya, I hated Wheel Master. The second boss in Castle of Dreams is so much easier. I found grinding in Enchanted Dominion to be helpful. Also, dodge really is your friend in that battle. I'm playing Proud too btw.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Oh. I remember when I got the JP and I could not do it. Trust me wheel master is not easy. I took me a lot of times today to beat him.
Use d-link and just keep attacking.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Wowzers. i have never been stuck on the first boss on a video game (mainly RPGs, my main genre.) in my life, maybe you should upgrade your Deck Commands to better ones and level grind, and if you still can't beat him, observe his movements while fighting it and make up a strategy or two, i have not gotten the game myself but when i do i shall PM you my strategy, level, Deck Commands and difficulty , unless you beat him by then.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
if itès possible... level grind and keep Aqua handy on D-link... She has Cura so I'm sure you'll be good...also Dodge and Guard will help

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Don't feel bad. I died 6 or 7 times on it. Seriously, I'm actually convinced to start the game over on standard. I have enough stress with college; I don't need more from a game, lol. Now I'm stuck protecting Cinderella from unversed, so I was like, "Yeah... this proud mode shit isn't working for me."

Revolution

He is a tough boss, especially for the first one. And that's coming from a guy who is on Beginner (Yes, I died once from him on this level).

The guys above have given you the best strategy.

supernatural25

Don't feel bad. I died 6 or 7 times on it. Seriously, I'm actually convinced to start the game over on standard. I have enough stress with college; I don't need more from a game, lol. Now I'm stuck protecting Cinderella from unversed, so I was like, "Yeah... this proud mode shit isn't working for me."

This is the same me. I got stuck on protecting Cinderella too, I got really stressed on that but then I got past that part. After that I got stressed on other parts too so, I'm really thinking of starting over on standard.

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
It's difficult. I died about 5-6 times on proud. Level up, get used to shotlock (it works REALLY well), and activate the commands style Critical Impact, as well as get some potions from the moogle. You'll get it eventually. c: Also. SQUARE BUTTON. It saves lives.

Cinderella. UGH.
I finally got it by going ape-shit crazy and started just whacking and blowing all the baddies up with fire . xD And Critical Impact.
I got lucky.
Fire is definitely wonderful. <3 At least with Terra.

miiworld2

Awards
What difficulty are you in? If you're doing Proud Mode, then I can understand where you're coming from. I died like 40 times with this boss before I was finally able to beat it.

Here's what you do? Make sure you stay clear of him and deliver as much long-distance attacks as you can: something like Strike Raid or the Sonic Shadow Focus Mode are highly recommended. Long-distance spells like Blizzard also work too. If you're getting low on HP, D-Link any of your comrades. I'd recommend Aqua for her magical abilities, and especially Cure since the Wheel Master takes chunks of damage outta you. Don't fret about your D-Link draining. They drain pretty slow, so you should be able to hold up long till the Master is almost defeated.

Also make sure that you unleash your Critical Impact whenever possible. You should strike down the Wheel Master by its wheel first, since he always get detached from it whenever. But when you attack the wheel, watch your back, cuz he might strike by surprise (apparently, his wheel is like his baby).

When he starts charging toward you, keep dodging (or sliding) out of the way to avoid his charge.

Use this strategy wisely and you should be fine.

Edit: Patience recommended. I learned that the hard way. And yes, Proud Mode is HORRIBLY STRESSFUL! @_@

Last edited:

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
wow guys really?
i don't know if i'm such a pro at this game but i had no problem with wheel master,just died 2-3 times i guess
and Cinderella was a piece of cake made it through without losing
(proud mode)
my strategy with bosses is that the first time i don't try to win that badly ,examine their moves and then try swinging at 'em

oh and play that board game,it's fun and really helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back