• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I am literally stuck on the first boss.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakek9

I'm on Critical Mode. Damn, that boss was slightly irritating I have to say, but I was still getting used to the looks and controls by then. I didn't destroy his wheel first. I just went at him, and used alot of strategy. I eventually finished him off. :p

It took me only 2 trys on Cinderella. Sorta irritating.

And I'm on the Unversed boss in Radiant Garden with Ven and Aqua. I can just tell I'm going to hate myself for this boss. lol.

I got owned by this boss on Proud mode, till i leveled up to lvl 5. Then i returned the favor xD . However, now im stuck on Dark Zack and im gonna kill myself now.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Hahaha. I'm on standard mode and I still died loads on Wheel Master.

LordPhantomhive

Awards
I on standard mode too but I defeated him first try which was funny because I was about to lose but then attack him and boom he gone.:tongue: He was kinda annoying but it easy to know what attacks he going to do and are easy to dodge.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
seriously,the only annoying enemy is that big blue unversed that you normally fight (not joking)

every move he does lowers your health bar by half

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
seriously,the only annoying enemy is that big blue unversed that you normally fight (not joking)

every move he does lowers your health bar by half

You mean that fat thing?
Level up and it barely hurts you. :p It's a piece of cake after level 7. xD

But seriously:
This game THRIVES on square button. Block block block!! Also dashing helps a lot too. xD -currently stuck in OC with Zack- >_<

*_Riku_*

i was stuck on it with terra to D:

what i did i lvled upt o lvl 7 and boost all my skills and sacraficed my quick blitx for strike raid or w/e and i can tell you once you go critical mode with it you well have him beat

ALSO i carried about 5 potions with me so u should to

mjejr1

I got owned by this boss on Proud mode, till i leveled up to lvl 5. Then i returned the favor xD . However, now im stuck on Dark Zack and im gonna kill myself now.

Just use cure after his dark teleporting attack and try to stay on the offensive, it took me about 20 tries on proud but this worked well against dark zack.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards

yeah that battle was a pain,here's my advice:

as soon as you see him raging and screaming,before he dissapears quickly keep dashing (square button),if you use it right he won't be able to hit it you or he might hit yu at the end but no big damage,though if you get caught in the middle you're done for
also once you see him flailing his sword around in the air quickly dash (again) to avoid the meteors

basically these two moves are his most powerful,if you dodge them well ,you've won the battle

also,after the teleport move he gets dizzy,use this chance to knock a bar off,and be sure to use (fire strike) it is very helpful as it doesn't give him a chance to make a move and gives you firestorm mode

CreativeGenius13

I actualy found him to be a push over.

Just level up your D-Links by finding their respective emblems and it should be extremly easy to beat him.

State

Awards
I had to retry with lots of bosses in this game in Standard mode, what I didn't have to do in KH2 XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back